May 21, 2012

HAPPY 22nd Birthday MAMI SASAZAKI!

I really have nothing special in here, no edited video special for her like last year. T.T
Well it's not like I forgot about her birthday, it's just that I was really lazy to do something like editing video or a photo either. Hmm.. *re-reads my previous sentence* Oh I mean I'm busy!! REALLY~ busy... you know thesis papers and all?? fufufu~~~

Let me just say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY the ever goddess of female lead guitarists!!! Daisuki MAMI! Happy 22 years of living in this cruel yet amazing world. I wish you every greatness and happiness in the world, achieve your awesome dreams with SCANDAL band!"

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY Birthday MAMI-Chan,TE AMO,TE AMO,TE AMO PARA SEMPRE!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!FELIZ ANIVERSÀRIO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

“The Ordinary Jackpot” Unveils Lee Jun Hyuk’s Transformation Ahead of Premiere

TVING’s upcoming series “The Ordinary Jackpot” has released new character stills featuring Lee Jun Hyuk as Gong Eun Tae, an overworked tea...