Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

That Precious Smile

This is the last day and night I'm going to bum around at our house and just blog all day long. I let this happen because I'm really happy that my proposed site for my thesis was already approved by my awesome thesis adviser. But bumming around ends here.. after this blog entry and after I woke up later this morning.. I'll continue by then my thesis works... I'll be more serious with stuff or else.. I'm gonna die this coming semester. LOL!

So before I move myself away from blogging for this coming weeks, here let me share you something that makes my heart beats so fast. Acchan! WHY YOU SO GORGEOUS!~~ I really envy this girl, maybe she's not the prettiest girl alive, not perfect like kpop girls, not pretty as me (lolwut? HAHAHA) but I really love her! She's amazing! I love everything about her! Even though she's prone to kissing scenes (acting career) and sexy "rated r" poses (idol career), I will accept it and just sulk in the corner when I can't handle it anymore. LOL!

I really love seeing Acchan smile and laugh. Every smile and laugh she's showing are all sincere and very precious.. She was said to be one of the most moody idol in AKB48, she will not smile at something she's pissed off or at something she does not want to do (Even if they are bound to do so, Idol life sucks for some time - -). She really can't control her expressions, and that attitude might have gone to Aki-p and said that acchan maybe just need to focus on her acting career. Maybe he said that because Acchan can't be tamed no more? Or maybe he can't please Acchan to stay any longer at AKB48 (lol) Oh well.. Acchan I don't fucking care whatever this pervert is thinking or saying , just express what you want to express.. be moody, or not I will still accept you from the bottom of my heart.. *yieee cheesy much* lol!

THAT SINCERE SMILE FROM ACCHAN.. Oh god I can die happily~~ *heart* kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

FUUUUUUUUUU~~~~ ACCHAN DAISUKI!!!!! 

Comments