Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

My 1st Ever AKB48 fingerstyle guitar cover :D

Hohoho~ I'm sorry I just can't restrain myself from posting it. You know that feeling right? If you're a guitarist/musician and you played a song from your favorite IDOL group for the 1st time in fingerstyle you'll feel very happy and excited about it. Playing this song for the whole day yesterday was really enjoyable yet so fcking painful on my fingers. I can't even practice just early this morning..  = = And my sleep last night was terrible because my right arm was really numb..= = Augh. I guess that's the effect of playing the whole day.. Yeah it did hurt a lot because my fingers and arms were not used to playing the guitar anymore.. I did stopped playing quite a while now.. Huhu *regretful*

And yes I'm proud to present you this song.. :) I learned it by ear in just 2 hours (yes, it is an achievement for a noob like me). And I did try to play it the whole day so that I can master the transitions of my fingers.. It's kinda hard because my left hand's fingers were really in pain..= =''

Okay anyways here it is... FOR NOW IT IS IN PREVIEW MODE!!!! Because it is Mami's birthday today, I think it's a bit weird to post an AKB guitar cover of mine and yet I don't have anything to present to Mami..wwaaaahhh Gomenasai Mami!! T.T

I already finished this song, so the WHOLE GUITAR COVER for this will be available by tomorrow!
Please give comments about it, so I can change some few notes if there are some quite off to you. I'll record a new one by tomorrow if there are any suggestions of changes from you guys :D
AKB48- Kei's Fingerstyle Guitar Cover [Preview] HEAVY ROTATION 

[NOTE: I still haven't seen the PV of this song actually, trololol and I still don't have the guts to watch it yet.. =)))
I'm just fine watching their "LIVE PERFORMANCES" for this Heavy Rotation. hahaha!
To those who are reading this please be careful clicking Heavy Rotation PV on youtube. :))))]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 22

If you still haven't watched or heard this song of AKB48.. Then listen to this first:

AND!!!! Look after a long time now.. I managed to watch the PV of this just now [while updating this blog entry].. It was not that really awful as I've imagined it.. the costumes [I'm pointing on the black one okay? lol] are really kawaii same with the member's faces and dance moves as well. Although at the very beginning I was really shocked! LOL!! There are really scenes that are quite bothering and really not that good in the eyes of very young innocent people. hahah! So please do not watch it if you're one of those people :))) 

Okay forget the PV.. 

Please hear my guitar cover here: 

HEAVY ROTATION FULL GUITAR COVER

Comments, advises related to the guitar cover are very welcome. I'm still a noob when it comes to guitar [after all these yearsss? lol], so I'm sorry if it was not that good enough... but I did my best!! *heart*

Comments

  1. Hey, that's pretty good! I think it's very cool that you made this cover, and I liked listening to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL the PV to this song is pretty much... you know xD not for the innocents!

    great guitar cover Countess Kei!! will be waiting for your next work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thanks Peter and Seb! I'll definitely work hard on my next guitar cover! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. that is good, kei chan~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. it is really nice to ear.
    it's very relaxing.. (y)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment