Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

What A Small World

before going to the topic, 1st I would like to say thank you for everyone who keeps reading my blog, It actually is doing great even at times I dont plug nor update a topic. The stats of my blog is perfectly increasing day by day. so thank you guys for the support! This will keep me provide more entertainment with you guys.
If you wanted to get the LATEST updates from my blog, be sure to like it's official fb page--- > [KP3P] Keismagic fb page

So then let's start this.. It's been a long time since I've noticed this news but took me so long to talk about it in here. LOL! Because I'm ssoooo lazy.. *cough* I mean I'm sooo busy these past few days.. :)))
It's about my favorite artists connections with one another. This post will be about HAN HYO JOO, BAE SU JI (Suzy), KIM SOO HYUN, (they are my favorites)... as for the other artists that will be mentioned are Lee Je Hoon, Han Ga In
KIM SOO HYUN

SUZY

HAN HYO JOO 

We all know that Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun became partners from 2011 kbs drama Dream High, and now they are apart doing their own activities.. Suzy is busy with her miss a's group "touch" comeback also with her movie Introduction to Architecture. On the other hand, Kim Soo Hyun is doing a great job on his "king-role" on his TOP-RATING sbs drama The Moon That Embraces the Sun. I'm super crazy with these two and I just can't believe that Suzy will portray a role of young han ga-in (partner of kim soo hyun at the moon that embraces the sun) on her movie Introduction to Architecture. Knowing that she just recently worked with soo hyun, it's soo awesome to know such news. Hahaha! I wish Soo Hyun got nervous with his 2 leading ladies meeting each other. *sigh* I still want Soo Hyun and Suzy be real couple, so I'm sorry for those Han Ga In and Soo Hyun fans. *bleh* LOL!
I wonder if these 2 girls talk about Soo Hyun, aigooo.. soo hyun got a long hair there! HAHAHA!

On the other hand, Suzy's partner in her movie Introduction to architecture Lee Jae Hoon also got to work with my all-time favorite actress Han Hyo Joo. They are working with Samsung digital and they are filming a project.

Gaaaah! Isn't it really is a small world? seeing them interact with one another's partners? When I noticed this I was really going crazy and there are lots of things coming on my mind.. and because ideas are overflowing they all just went away on my head for I can't control it anymore. HAHAHA! seriously... :|

Comments