Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

Congratulations Jay Park!!

I'm so happy seeing him perform in every music show. I just love this guy. He's so talented and very versatile, I've witnessed his flexibility when it comes to people even after his break up with 2pm. I'm glad I did not give up on him. He's such an adorable guy, I swear I can leave 2pm right away if I need to do it only for Jay Park! *heart*

Just earlier allkpop brought the news of Jay winning at Music Bank. There were lots of artists in there including my favorite girl group Miss A. Of course I feel bad for them for not winning today, but it's just their comeback stage so I think there are still more time for them to shine. :D MISS A daebak!! So after battling by their performances Jay was announced a winner against FT Island at the final round. :)

I'm proud of all the Jaywalkers around the world, all of us are awesome! Let's support Jay till the end! Jay Park!! Hwaiting!!! saranghaeyo~~

Here is his performance on Music Bank (credits to the youtube uploader)

and witness his WIN! here:


Comments