Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

Random Artists #1

Just wanted to share a few artists with their songs that I'm listening with in the past few days.
Making my day a bit easier while listening to music. No matter what kind of lyrics they have (korean, japanese, english,etc) as long as they appeal to me.. they are the best! :)

Recently I've been pissed off by someone I know.. and it's quite hard to act like there's nothing wrong.. well all of us are experiencing this,, I would like to say yes, im plastic.. im plastic to someone who's a CRAP and SELFISH through thick and thin!! I say you're a b*tch and you're pissing me off!! LOL!
Okay let's stop this  :)))

Anyways, I'm really happy with IU's EPIC win on Music Bank! ;)
She really deserved to win! Her new song is really captivating, even though that she's competing with a few famous artists in Korea, most especially with SNSD in the final round, she still managed to win it! Yeah! Awesome girl! ;)

Next one is my favorite Next Rock Sensation in Korea! OMG! It's Jin Woon! my labs! LOOOOL!
The guy's songs are pretty cool, I love the rocky edge on his voice and in his appearance while singing rock. I havent seen the lyrics yet, although you know, I can still really feel the emotions on him singing.. it's odd? No it's not! LOL! Sometimes I'm relying on the rhythm and judge it whether what it is about.. I'm weird? YEAH! HAHA!
Jinwoon is from 2AM group, they often sings  ballad and sometimes pop, disco,etc etc etc! :))
they are really versatile group I must say!
Jinwoon is good looking, young, cute and soooo SEXY!!! Yes take off your shirt while singing Jinwoon! yeah! HAHAHA! LOL! seriously I want to see him LIVE!! :)))))))
Here are some of his songs I'm listening with...

and of course a day without this song is LAME! One of my favorite song from Maroon 5, which is yeah an old one.. yet so AWESOME! :>
and that's it! yeah!

~end~

Comments