Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

New Zippo SCANDAL photos

I just love SCANDAL! Everytime  I'm in distress all their pictures suddenly pop out!! They are just the best for me hahaha! TOTALLY MADE my day, even if the day just started! LOL!

All of them are just soooo gorgeous!! Cant stop giggling! *A* almost died with the pics especially Haruna Ono's pictures.. the poses!! *faints

Here are the latest Zippo photos, let me start with haruna.. coz I can't take it anymore she's sooo gaaaaahh, so I need to share them 1st LOL!
:))) LOL! Sorry my fandom just suddenly came to it's extent.. :))

Credits to: SCANDAL THAI FAN :)
Photos from the ZIPPO GIRLS, are all can be seen and be downloaded thru itunes. 
It was stated you need to purchase before downloading, but yeah it was totally for FREE. 
So distribution of pictures i think is forgiven :)
LINK: http://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/zippo-girl/id481533707?mt=8
 


here's MAMI's photos:

Tomo's pics:



^She really looked like Avril lavigne on the photos.. but of course I prefer TOMO the most! *heart*

and of course from RINA! :)
 ^the photos wherein she's in white, reminded me more of a KPOP idol.. to be more specific, sandara park from taeyang's music video "I need a Girl". But of course I would still pick RINA as the best! ;)  *a very hard decision* LOL

and here's one from my favorite DUO!
^I LOVE this photo! It's like the two of them are small kids playing around... so cute! <3
I still am thinking if they were really best of friends in Scandal.. hmm but Haru's goin' in the picture always so I cant really imagine if it's true XD

Here's the other DUO! which is alsoooo soooooooooo AWESOME PAIR!! YEAH!


 AND here's the set of them :))


SEE? they are beautiful enough from those styles, they dont need to do a sudden makeover which turned them to blonde or whatsoever. LOL! (im sorry i wont bring this up once again, ANYMORE!) LOLOLOL!


Whew! My fandom over SCANDAL actually gets lower everyday.. I dont know why.. but after seeing this made me energetic and bring back the enjoyment over seeing SCANDAL yey!


Early Christmas gift for every Scandal fans like us! <3
~end~

Comments

  1. just to tell you, mami photo gt duplicate(i think)

    thanks for the photos!! makes my day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... I just got home, turned on the computer (to see, maybe some news from SCANDAL)... and then I saw these pictures ...They are so beautiful ... I think we need a blood transfusion ...
    I slowly got to be used to they new hair style, and then I see them with they old hair style ... totally confused .
    These pictures really made my day.
    Thank you, nice blog entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haruna,Mami,rina,Tomomi ♥AMO♥ voçês demais voçês são lindas!!LINDAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them all...!!! >.<
    especially Haruna's pose "Go To Hell"...
    Haha... XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaa, bestfriend, I love those pictures, It's a one bunch of awesomeness!! >.< \m/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so awesome pictures, i like SCANDAL... thanks for the uploader ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this girls!!! Ilove scandal!!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment