Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

Park Jae Beom (AOM)

It's been a long time since I updated my media about Jay, loved him on 2pm from before and when he left, my fandom over 2pm became less. I like Jay for being the smallest (LOL) yet charismatic guy on the group. But when he's out of the 2pm.. I stopped hearing his music and reading articles about him. oh well..
CREDITS to iwanttobekorean on deviantart
But hey! I'm back on track with Jay Park. I just update myself with him just today XD
His new songs are really great and very catchy even though he'd been through a lot of shit on his career, he still managed to be an artist he wants to be. An independent kpop artist. But honestly I thought he'll start to sing english songs when he's out in 2pm, because he started covering songs from english artists, as well as he's more like a guy who grew up in the U.S. And as far as I know he was not really good at talking in Korean when he 1st started in JYP entertainment, more likely he's been tutored or just thought by 2pm members. hmm (this data was informed to me through a KPOP friend of mine) whew! anyways glad he's still a hallyu star! wiii
I started the day watching Jay's song "Girlfriend", It's quite good.. the song and the music video matched the category of a mild addiction. LOL! <--what am I talking about in here? XD
I find the music video quite funny.. my imagination is starting to become worst! *A* Nope I wont tell what i'm thinking about the MV. it's bad HAHA!

^When I watched that video above, I was like.. "oh, okay, cool!". And then when I watched this second video.. I was like! "OMG! saranghae oppa!!! kyaaaaa" *faints*! LOL!
Seriously I really love an artist who knows how to dance, so much like a bad boy on the dance floor. Someone that's really charismatic and soooooooo HOT!! gawd That's Jay PARK!!!! WOOO! *heart*
he's so awesome while dancing on that video.. argh!! *jay park fandom leveled up*

~end~

Comments

  1. hehe,,even when jay park is not with 2pm.. 2pm is still good..hehe.. hands up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment