Featured Post

Go Kyun Pyo Speaks Before Thinking In Frankly Speaking Episode 1

I think I found a new gem among all the on-going Kdramas right now. Frankly Speaking starring Go Kyung Pyo and Kang Han Na aired its first episode last night, May 1, and I finally finished watching today! Guess what?! I really love it already. I like the idea that someone like Song Ki Baek finally has the opportunity to tell whatever it is that he meant. In the early scenes, he was known to be the next anchor of their broadcasting company, the youngest one if ever as he has a good image that's competitive among the candidates for the position. However, due to one incident where he got dragged by a scandal made by his co-announcer in a live broadcast, his dignified image depleted which caused him to pushed on the sideline when it comes to the next anchor position. He was then pushed to do several side hustles by his manager but they are all contributing hugely in making his worth as an announcer to diminish. I mean, an announcer reciting a quack quack poem?! lol And he's also no

Janet Devlin: X Factor Live Show 4

took me so long before watching her performance as I have gotten quite a lot of negative feedback from her performance. And I'm quite really sad how this haters of Janet to have such a huge number than before.. I'm really nervous for her. 

Last night's (Saturday night) theme was Halloween songs.. something spooky and something haunting.. and seeing Janet's performance actually fitted it. Her own arrangement of the song and all.. agreed that it's not her best performance ever but I think it's good enough to get through this week's elimination. 

At first I was really thinking twice whether should I or should I not watch her performance.. you know.. It took me night before watching and create this review for her. LOL! and I say what have I been worried about Janet really is brilliant, I just love her. And the judges thinks her performance was also great.. not her best performance but said that she did perform the song really well.. The thing that was for me the reality's attack comment to Janet was GARY's comment about his worries for Janet.. that she gets really "PREDICTABLE" as the competition goes. Yeah she's singing ballad and same pattern as always.. but that's what she's good at. her voice for me is for such genre... but oh well if Janet ever find another good thing about her voice picking another new genre is much better of course.. as long as she gives a beautiful performance that's just what I'm really expecting and really wanted. 
Hope these people who hates her or those people who started to get bored of her.. I hope one day Janet will give you a BIG slap on your faces when she already discovered how to come out on her shell and her comfort zone of singing ballads and slow ones.. Someday pipz.. someday!!! 
GO JANET!! I'll be supporting you till the end.. Dont pressure yourself to hard just be yourself and think how to solve this "predictable" thing coming on your way...
and DONT CRY (coz there's a news that she was disappointed about her performance, and did cry backstage), because your performance is not that BAD at all.. I think it's still captivating and all.. and I love how down to earth you still are.. and I really love your shy personality and all.. haha :)

Here's her performance of Every Breath you Take on the 4th LIVE show on the X Factor

^ see? NOT BAD at all right?? I think it's okay.. and she really put that theme of being spooky and haunting to the notes :)) which is cute. :>

~end~

Comments