October 27, 2011

K-on Movie!

OMG!! I'm soo excited when I heard the ending previewsong from K-ON! Movie!.. wohoo.. love this.. Hopes December would come fast! ;)

here's the preview of the song:

I miss their music.. mio's bass and voice.. ritsu's drums,, gaaaah >///<

cant wait to see my favorite Ritsu and my Idol MIOOOO agaiiin  <3 <3 <3 and of course YUI, MUGI and AZUSA too *heart*

this will bring back memories.. coz well I started blogging all because of my fandom for k-on.. fans from the k-on fb fan page supported me with my blogging skills and drawing skills too.. so I'm very glad I was part of that fan page family.. Love it there.. I actually miss those days already .. :")
sadly the blog they supported at the very beginning was gone.. sigh.. gone too soon. LOL! XD

speaking of it.. I think I'll rewatch k-on again.. T^T
~end~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

“The Ordinary Jackpot” Unveils Lee Jun Hyuk’s Transformation Ahead of Premiere

TVING’s upcoming series “The Ordinary Jackpot” has released new character stills featuring Lee Jun Hyuk as Gong Eun Tae, an overworked tea...