Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

K-on Movie!

OMG!! I'm soo excited when I heard the ending previewsong from K-ON! Movie!.. wohoo.. love this.. Hopes December would come fast! ;)

here's the preview of the song:

I miss their music.. mio's bass and voice.. ritsu's drums,, gaaaah >///<

cant wait to see my favorite Ritsu and my Idol MIOOOO agaiiin  <3 <3 <3 and of course YUI, MUGI and AZUSA too *heart*

this will bring back memories.. coz well I started blogging all because of my fandom for k-on.. fans from the k-on fb fan page supported me with my blogging skills and drawing skills too.. so I'm very glad I was part of that fan page family.. Love it there.. I actually miss those days already .. :")
sadly the blog they supported at the very beginning was gone.. sigh.. gone too soon. LOL! XD

speaking of it.. I think I'll rewatch k-on again.. T^T
~end~

Comments