October 12, 2024

Family by Choice Episodes 1 and 2 Recap | Reactions Summary


1. Poor little Sanha 🥲 He had to hear his mother blame him for the de4th of his sister as well as disliking him for eating and smiling with their neighbor. I'm like... 🙄 to his mom.
I know she's hurting but how can be so cru3l to her other child. 😭💔

2. It's nice to see Hwang In Yeop again ðŸ¥¹

Currently enjoying his latest drama ðŸ¥°


3. Two dads in a household, nope, they are both straight. They're just a family by choice.
❤️ Hae Joon wanted a dad, he now has 2 dads. ðŸ¥°


4. Only Kang Hae Jun would think he could wipe Yoon Ju Won dry with his sweaty jersey. 
😭😂


5. This is going to be tough. Two handsome young men around one girl. ðŸ¤­ Haven't seen the Chinese version of this but I think I already know where this is going. ðŸ¤©


6. Don't worry, Ju Won, you can still be family when you ended up together later on. 
😂 You can start a family with him. 


7. Hae Jun was looking for his mom, but another dad came. That makes it 3 dads for Hae Jun. 
🤭


8. My new favorite trio. ðŸ¥°
Sanha, Juwon and Hae Jun. ✨


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Kang Hoon Found It Hard to Accept Shin Hye Sun's Revelation About His Love in "Dear Hyeri" Episode 7

I just couldn't help but be in awe how beautiful this drama really is, for me. I so love the story telling, the depth of the characters ...