July 2, 2024

Kim Ha Neul and Jung Ji Hoon (Rain) to Lead Disney+ Drama "Red Swan" | Premieres July 03

Red Swan will have 10 episodes and it will tell a story about Wan Soo (Kim Ha Neul) who was born poor but turns her life around and became a well known golf player. Still, not able to pay her mother's debt, she married an heir of Hwain Group. Throughout their marriage however, Wan Soo became unhappy after she found out about the affair of her husband. 

As an ambassador of a foundation that's known for its charity work, Wan Soo encountered a gun fight after she came to Manila. She survived this nightmare as she was protected by Hwain Group's body guard named Do Yoon (Rain/Jung Ji Hoon). After a while of being together and discovering secrets of the Hwain family, Wan Soo developed feelings for Do Yoon.

Hmm... sounds promising, right? I'm actually looking forward to this. I first watched Kim Ha Neul in the drama 18 again and it'll be my second time to watch her again but in different genre! I'd like to see her chemistry with Rain too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I Finally Watched Lee Do Hyun and Kim Ha Neul's 18 Again!

So I finished watching 18 Again! Yay! Honestly it took me long to finish it for the reason that I don't want to see Ji Hoon (Wi Ha Joon)...