July 3, 2024

Byeon Woo Seok Tops Actor Brand Reputation for the Month of June

Byeon Woo Seok's career is really skyrocketing during and after Lovely Runner drama. To be honest, after watching him in Strong Girl Nam Soon, I really thought he was a big star already but I was so wrong. It was only because of Lovely Runner that he really gained huge popularity that could already be considered as phenomenal in the Kdrama world. I can't believe that directors, producers and fans were sleeping on him for a very long time and even rejected him several times. I'm glad that he's finally having that deserving spotlight on him! 

Anyway, according to The Korean Business Research Institute, Byeon Woo Seok tops the Actor Brand Reputation for the month of June (ranging from May 27 to June 27). Here's the full top 10 list:

1. Byeon Woo Seok

2. Chun Woo Hee

3. Ma Deong Seok

4. Song Seung Heon

5. Lee Jung Jae

6. Kim Hye Yoon

7. Song Geon Hee

8. Roh Jeong Eui

9. Son Suk Ku

10. Wi Ha Joon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I Finally Watched Lee Do Hyun and Kim Ha Neul's 18 Again!

So I finished watching 18 Again! Yay! Honestly it took me long to finish it for the reason that I don't want to see Ji Hoon (Wi Ha Joon)...