Featured Post

Jang Ki Yong Discovered Chun Woo Hee to be Present in his Unforgettable Memory of the Past In The Atypical Family Episode 5

The latest episode of the Atypical Family was really good! I didn't expect that twist about Da Hae telling the truth about that fire incident in her school, Seonjae Girls' High School. The time where I-na was born and the fire incident happen where Gwiju kept on coming back, the person that got stocked at the 5th floor storage of Seonjae Girls High School was none other than Do Da Hae. Wow!  Finding out that she has an awful past made me sympathize with her. I swear, I got so pissed off by her in this episode because she always uses her pity card with Gwiju just to get away from getting busted with her lies. But after that last scene, everything got washed away. lol I mean, she's really pitiful but I know that this shouldn't be an excuse for her to do something evil like deceiving people to gain wealth. As per I-na's vision of her thoughts, Da Hae's biological mom didn't care about her, her father died as an alcoholic, then a loan shark who asked payment for

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Eclipse, with only 3 members, releasing a new album instead. That's crazy!

This episode is filled with so many laughable moments. My favorite part would be Tae Sung and Sun Jae helping out draining Sol's DVD shop from leaks upstairs. The way they flexed themselves (most especially the arms) whenever Sol's mom and grandma mentions their names individually, that was epic! lol It was a real showdown between them and everyone around them were clueless. They even had a dramatic fight scene like one of those zombie apocalypse/action movies filmed in a subway. kkk And the fact that they both ended up sleeping in the same house. Hilarious! 

But still with all laughable moments comes the heartfelt scenes. I absolutely love the ending scene, tbh. When Sol was so afraid that the taxi driver was coming her way and this fear doubled when Sun Jae appeared, everything was so intense! I can really feel the fear in Kim Hye Yoon's acting! Then when the truck driver turned out to be someone else, that intensity in her atmosphere hasn't fully subsided. It was only when Sun Jae spoke about realizing what was already happening that made her calm. I've never appreciated cupping the face and kissing scene after so much before until this one happened. It was really the most appropriate scene to use such trick! I love it! It was like an assurance from Sun Jae that everything will be okay. Waaaah! 

Comments