Featured Post

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won and Everyone Else Got Their Happy Ending In Queen of Tears Episode 16

That was a beautiful ending, I wouldn't ask for more. I think I finally understand why the writer made episode 15 that brutal, it's just a metaphor how life could be not only to Hyun Woo and Hae In but for all of us watching. It's like, living in this world, life can throw us non stop problems and it's up to us how we'd deal with it whether we fight or we lose hope. Hyun Woo fighting against all odds to be with his happiness/Hae In, that's how life should be. If we don't fight for our happiness/wants/needs, then we wouldn't experience the best of life. That's reality.  That was beautiful isn't it? Life can be cruel but also beautiful.  Hae In and Hyun Woo realizing their faults to their broken marriage were manifestations how they've grown. They finally understood that ego won't do them good because ego hides, worst, break the love they have for each other through time. Marriage is all about acceptance of each other's imperfections an

Kim Ji Won, Kim Soo Hyun and The Others Were Shocked By The Chairman's Passing In Queen of Tears Episode 12



This drama is seriously testing our endurance with pain and sadness, how can they torment us so much like this?! Waaaah! The moment Hong grandpa moved his wheelchair in front of the stairs, I already felt his desire to end his life right there and then. He did use Hae In's pen to record his last words though and it makes me want to cry imagining Hae In and the other's reactions over it. 

Beom Ja's reaction when she found out about her father's death and the way she lost it when she looked at her father's face in the ambulance broke my heart for real. It's like the pain of losing a family member comes back to me. It's so heartbreaking and that pain was conveyed believably by Beom Ja and the others. Fudge, watching Queen of Tears surely is like a torture to me! Waaaaaa!


Hae In's illness is slowly deteriorating her mental health and still had to go through depressing moments like losing her grandpa. Now tell me why we're watching this again?! The things I had to go through to see Hae In and Hyun Woo happy again is this bad, huh?! AAAAH! But nope, I won't leave them. The moment I've watched the first episode of this drama and found out about Hae In's illness, I've already committed myself to watch Hae In recover from her illness and have a happy ending with Hyun Woo...so yes, let's all cry hard and stay together till the last episode!


Anyways, Moh Seul Hee and Eun Sung seemed to be working together now after she blurted out how she protected him 'illegally' from those who have abused him. Seriously? Protecting her son by killing people?! What a devil she is! As much as I wanted to pity Eun Sung and be hopeful that one day he'll change, there's a limit to all of it. He kept lying and doing evil things just to get Hae In and now he's working side by side with Seul Hee... I'm sorry Eun Sung but my hope for you ends here. 

On the brighter side, Soo Cheol got his family back. I'm happy for him on that matter, I just hope that Da Hye won't betray him again in the end. 


Hyun Woo proposed to Hae In again, proposed to take back their divorce. lol But as usual, Hae In had to decline because she's thinking that Hyun Woo might only get hurt more if he stays by her side during her last days when her illness becomes uncontrollably worst. Sigh.... Even so, Hae In surely was happy with the thought that Hyun Woo still wanted to be by her side despite it all, but since she was caught trying on the ring she had to made up some excuse that she's only checking it out because it was a trendy design. kkk oh, Hae In.... 

Comments