Featured Post

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won and Everyone Else Got Their Happy Ending In Queen of Tears Episode 16

That was a beautiful ending, I wouldn't ask for more. I think I finally understand why the writer made episode 15 that brutal, it's just a metaphor how life could be not only to Hyun Woo and Hae In but for all of us watching. It's like, living in this world, life can throw us non stop problems and it's up to us how we'd deal with it whether we fight or we lose hope. Hyun Woo fighting against all odds to be with his happiness/Hae In, that's how life should be. If we don't fight for our happiness/wants/needs, then we wouldn't experience the best of life. That's reality.  That was beautiful isn't it? Life can be cruel but also beautiful.  Hae In and Hyun Woo realizing their faults to their broken marriage were manifestations how they've grown. They finally understood that ego won't do them good because ego hides, worst, break the love they have for each other through time. Marriage is all about acceptance of each other's imperfections an

Kim Nam Joo Receives Justice For Her Son + Cha Eun Woo Pursues Medical School In Wonderful World Episode 14

Oh wow!!! This drama really got me speechless with all that twist and turn of events infused in it. The whole run of the show has depressing moments, for real, but it was all worth it in the end! It's actually a drama that made me question so much of its title like 'why wonderful world' when all that's happening with the female protagonist from start to almost finish were all drastic but now that it ended with the main problem being solved and that everything that got affected by it were all settled, it made me realize what the show was trying to convey to the viewers. Just like what Soohyun had said in the last scene, "I hope a beautiful world will come while you overcome your pain". It's about being hopeful that someday after battling to survive this cruel present, a better world is waiting ahead of us because we didn't gave up. This drama is indeed wonderful! I love it!!! 

It's now very clear, that the one who left the gate open was Soohyun herself. lol We had so much speculations on who opened that damn gate and yet it was her after all. hahaha! Made me laugh but it made sense now why Suho stopped doing his plan to take down Kim Joon from the beginning and it was all because of that fact. At that time, Kim Joon still has a lot of power and people are turning their backs on Soohyun for killing the driver and because Suho didn't have any power back then, he had to step back from his plans of taking Kim Joon down to not add more insults to Soohyun at that time. He knows it would backfire at them if he fight without any back ups. 

Speaking of Suho, I'm really impressed with him now that I fully understood the whole picture on what he had planned. That live broadcast really gave me goosebumps because he's doing the right thing for the first time in his life and Soohyun and the whole SK probably had seen it! Now that's a real man right there! But have I forgiven him for cheating? Hmmm.. that's another story!

In that span of 6 years from that trial Soohyun had won against Kim Joon, a lot of things could have happened. There's her mom who had succumbed now to the illness of Alzheimer's and was stuck in happy memories. I honestly don't know whether I should be happy about it or sad but all I know is that, I'm glad that Soohyun's mom is alive and is happy with the memories she could remember. Some wounds also had healed up and that's how Soohyun was able to forgive Yuri too. Soohyun's brother in law is now also together with Seon Yul's lady friend. 

Seon Yul on the other had pursued medical school and I'm so satisfied with the fact that he's finally moving forward with his life just like Soohyun. Gosh, I love them all so much! These characters really grew on me as I watched all those 14 episodes. I really am gonna miss them so much!

Seriously, this drama is a masterpiece and I'm so glad that everything went well in the end! Now, would I recommend this drama to everyone? DEFINTIELY YES!!!!

Comments

  1. Yess...the suspense got me hitched that i fonished all episodes in 2 days! Kudos the entire production team and actors! Highly recommending this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment