Featured Post

Kim Ji Won Reads Her Diary About Kim Soo Hyun and Cries for Him in Queen of Tears Episode 15

That last scene got me speechless where Hyun Woo got hit by a car that Eun Sung was driving. The heck was that?! The writer really wanted to torture us with all these heart wrenching events. First, Hae In got a life threatening illness where they made us believe that she only has 3 months to live, then she got a chance to survive but will lose memory and now this with Hyun Woo getting hit by a car!! What the heck was that?!!! Too much! Just too much now, writer-nim. What is wrong with writers recently, wanting to make their protagonists suffer a never ending misfortune for almost the entire series and make the antagonists pay for their evil deeds ONLY at the last episode. Where's the satisfaction there?! This is unbelievable, I want to cry!  For the first time ever though, I didn't cry that much in this episode. It's a laid back one considering the intensity of emotions released for episode 14. It's true that it tugged my heartstrings during that 'first meet' of

Kim Soo Hyun Is Jealous To See Kim Ji Won And Park Sung Hoon Together In Queen of Tears Episode 3

This drama is really so good, but I'm really scared that it will make me cry so hard every episode out. This isn't even like any dramas wherein you'll just cry when the 2nd half comes in, Queen of Tears feels like every episode would pull out my emotional side and cry so hard with the characters. Hae In's character really resonated with me, she's so relatable in so many ways. (of course, not the wealth part right now but I'm manifesting it to be in the near future. lol) Hae In is that kind of person that has a strong front, but deep inside is a person with so many wounds from her tragic life experiences. Nobody sees that hurt Hae In because of her poker face and bossy persona and that's what makes everything so painful to watch for me. 

Right now, it's Hyun Woo whose pain is what we see. He's struggling from the stressful life within a chaebol family, he's almost like an AI. He wanted out by planning to divorce Hae In but if Hyun Woo is experiencing all of this, what more about Hae In?! Hae In grew up in such kind of environment, since she was a child, she's enduring everything that Hyun Woo's complaining about. Hyun Woo's problems are valid, but I believe Hae In's problems are too! And now she's dying and only has 3 months to live! The world is just so cruel for her. I'm sobbing...huhu!

Anyways, I'm waiting to find out more about Hae In's pain. But I'm not sure if I can ever endure it and not cry at all! I'm so nervous about it, really! Waaaah! With the entrance of Eun Seong in their lives, I'm looking forward for Hyun Woo's innate love and care for In Hae to emerge once again. I think he'll become one of the ways to provoke Hyun Woo to claim his girl once again. 

Comments