Featured Post

Kim Ji Won Reads Her Diary About Kim Soo Hyun and Cries for Him in Queen of Tears Episode 15

That last scene got me speechless where Hyun Woo got hit by a car that Eun Sung was driving. The heck was that?! The writer really wanted to torture us with all these heart wrenching events. First, Hae In got a life threatening illness where they made us believe that she only has 3 months to live, then she got a chance to survive but will lose memory and now this with Hyun Woo getting hit by a car!! What the heck was that?!!! Too much! Just too much now, writer-nim. What is wrong with writers recently, wanting to make their protagonists suffer a never ending misfortune for almost the entire series and make the antagonists pay for their evil deeds ONLY at the last episode. Where's the satisfaction there?! This is unbelievable, I want to cry!  For the first time ever though, I didn't cry that much in this episode. It's a laid back one considering the intensity of emotions released for episode 14. It's true that it tugged my heartstrings during that 'first meet' of

Kim Nam Joo Is Confused About Cha Eun Woo's Real Identity In Wonderful World Episode 6

Oh! My goodness, this drama is really worth it to watch! That ending scene really gave me goosebumps! I honestly didn't see that twist coming! So, it turned out that Sun Yeol is actually the real son of the driver that Soohyun murdered. When Sun Yeol called the patient lying on the hospital bed and the suspense sound inserted, it really gave me the chills! It's so amazing, I love it when I feel that in a Kdrama that I'm watching! It makes me really excited to see the next episode and know what will happen next! 

Anyways, now that it's confirmed that Sun Yeol is the son of the that lady patient in the hospital, it only meant that he stole the identity of that other guy who we thought was the son, right?! I really wanted to find out the history behind it. Since Sun Yeol was looking for the guy, it's very clear that they weren't friends at all. Sun Yeol probably just searched about an identity that has no relatives so he wouldn't get busted so easily in the end. He started looking for him after Soohyun gave him the diary. I feel like Sun Yeol's gonna confess his sins and plans to the guy and actually give him the diary that's originally meant for him. 

Sun Yeol has the very right to remain vengeful against Soohyun. However, I think Sun Yeol resolve to avenge is beginning to waver. He's slowly getting attached to Soohyun as what I've observed. He felt sorry when he called her a murderer and still accepts the food that Soohyun gives him. I want to believe that his actions meant only that but there's a huge possibility that he's doing it so that his lies won't get discovered yet or his plans to avenge will be in vain. 

Still, I really am rooting for him to really waver. I want him to see Soohyun as his guardian and actually live a better life and purpose and not to be used by other people in evil ways. Sigh...

Soohyun is smart and very observant though, she already sensed that Sun Yeol isn't that someone she knew he would be. There's no 3rd degree burn and no trauma from fire at all. Now, she's all confused but will later find out the truth. 

Comments