Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Song Kang Offers Help To Kim Yoo Jung In Exchange of Signing a Contract with Him In My Demon Episode 1

OMG I think I have another drama that I feel like I'll get invested in after Strong Girl Nam Soon. Wow, talk about back-to-back awesome dramas! I've said a hundred times already that I really love guys who have this 'bad boy' image/character/attitude in the drama, it's the reason why I loved Byeon Woo Seok's character Ryu Si Oh in Strong Girl Nam Soon and it'll be the same reason why I will love Song Kang's character Jeong Gu Won in My Demon. Waaah! I've watched the first episode and dang! The visuals are insanely attractive! Kim Yoo Joong and Song Kang in one drama + well crafted cinematography?!!! That's overflowing with good visuals!!! In terms of concept, the demon-human relationship trope ain't new anymore for a story but I'd love to see more of what this drama can contribute and showcase more.

So let's talk about the episode 1 now, Do Dohee (Kim Yoojung) was adopted by a rich/chaebol family which is Chairman Ju (Kim Hae Sook) which has a reputation in the F&B industry. Despite having several blood-related children, it feels like all wealth of chairman Ju is inclining towards Dohee. Meaning, Dohee might inherit Chairman Ju's wealth and power in the future as the old lady seems to be really fond of Dohee in comparison to her own children. Because of this, jealousy around Dohee is attracted inevitably. 


Jeong Gu Won (Song Kang) on the other hand is a demon that materializes human desires as offering in exchange to their soul going to hell. You know, this situation is really realistic in some ways that made me think deeply of our lives. lol Like, evil really works or dwells when one human desires something. It disguises itself as an event or a good person helping you out of nowhere but all of these actually has something in exchange of what you currently have. I know it may probably not new anymore to you all or this may be something that's already out in the open but to me... this really made me fonder the way we live our lives as humans. kkkk 


Anyways, Jeong Gu Won's powers vanished after he helped out Do Dohee from a dangerous circumstance. But before that, he tried to take advantage of her first being in danger by offering help in exchange of signing a contract with him (see, my point exactly!), but it all went down the drain after his powers glitches while holding hands with Dohee. It was supposed to be Gu Won helping Dohee to get out of a situation but it went reverse as Dohee saved Gu Won's life instead when they fell into the sea. 

Hmmmm... I actually have a speculation here but I won't say more because I might be wrong considering that we've seen only 1 episode. I'll wait for more episodes before I sharing my thoughts again. Yayks!


Comments