Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Chae Jong Hyeop Is Jung Ki Ho In Castaway Diva Episodes 5 & 6

I really don't know now if Ran Joo really is deserving of our sympathy over her crashing career due to old age or not. After seeing all the flashbacks on how she acted during her younger years, it makes me feel like she is only harvesting what she had sown back in the day. She really acted like a diva and make everyone around her feel uncomfortable. I think what she's experiencing right now is normal for how he has been before. Also normal to feel the drastic change because she was at the peak of her career during her youth but due to passing time, of course, it's inevitable that some things may change and that includes her way of singing as well as the tastes of the general public. It's a matter of how one can accept these changes that make them move on with their present lives now. 

But I think it's just who Ran Joo really is as a person. I see her as a character that has no breaks with her tongue. She's very frank, she'll say whatever comes to mind despite displeasing other people. She's a human who feels different emotions and expressing it in straightforward manner causes other people around her despise her. Yes, it's no longer her problem, it's the people around her... but if only she became more considerate of other people who also has feelings and ego... perhaps she won't have a lot of haters that wanted to drag her down all the time. She's in the entertainment industry after all. Hmmm... It's sad that there are people who are so happy and even celebrating of one's destruction. Sigh. 
Anyways, after watching episodes 5 & 6, it seems like her vocal nodule surgery went successful. Ran Joo can still sing beautifully but she's afraid that it may hurt again or the sound she'll produce would be garbage. But according to the doctor, everything is okay, her problem were only psychological. Waaah! I hope she'll gain more confidence in singing again using her own voice. I think she still has it. She can still be in par with Mo Rae the little diva despite her age. Ran Joo has the experience and vocal techniques after all. It isn't all about the high notes in singing, after all. Am I right?! Of course I am! lol 
Okay, done with Ran Joo. Now let's discuss about Bo Geol being Ki Ho. Yep, that's right! Bo Geol is really the great childhood friend of Mok Ha Jung Ki Ho! Waaaah! I already had a feeling about it, really. Bo Geol gives off a vibe like Jung Ki Ho than Woo Hak. I can already sense it's him whenever he acts aloof with Mok Ha. Anyways, I'm so happy about it but sad that he cannot reveal himself to Mok Ha because he's afraid of being discovered by his father again. But I wonder, what is the secret as to why the father can't find them when they are all grown up already? Maybe their parents aren't divorced officially yet? Is that it? Or there's more to it? Why did Bo Geol said that if their father knew where they were, their family in the present time would be destroyed?! Hmmmm.... I can't wait to find out!

Comments