Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Byeon Woo Seok Shows His Real Color To Lee Yoo Mi In Strong Girl Nam Soon Episode 11


A billion won in exchange for the life of Nam In, a huge amount of money but no value of money can equal a life of a person. That billion won can be earned again by Geum Ju for sure. However, to think that some people are using this method of earning wealth is really evil. Si Oh is indeed evil and so his pawns. I hate him so much and no matter how much handsome and charismatic he is, I won't forgive him at all. Sigh. At least now we  know how much a scam this guy really is. Evil can disguise so good in the outside to lure people but we should all know that by now and be careful next time. Of course, his face is sold out to all of us viewers, because this is a Kdrama people! But if this were to happen in real life then that's a different case!

Seriously, thank goodness Nam In is back to normal again. I honestly thought that red heels would lie about the antidote but when I saw the color being mixed with water, I sighed in relief once I noticed the similarity of what Si Oh was drinking before. Nam In is fine now and it seemed like Geum Ju's family's bond is becoming whole again. I hope that they will continue being a happy family once again without anyone being left behind. The loneliest feeling on this planet is to be surrounded by people but still felt all alone. I hope no one would go through such loneliness. It's driving people to do unimaginable things and slowly kills them inside. 
Now let's talk about the chief police of the DIU team, I accused him already so fast that he became a drug addict already due to his actions and isolation but it turned out that he only made himself become the evidence to help out the team in exchange for his own life. And it did help Hee Sik to arrest hairtail but Si Oh knows how to save himself from being investigated, he knows how to eliminate hindrances on his way. 

I can't wait for the next episodes. The action is starting and it's about to fly to entertain us all till the end! Yay! Si Oh revealed to Nam Soon already his true form (to which is already known by Nam Soon) and I wonder what it is that he's going to ask this time. Perhaps ask her to do an evil deed again this time. Ugh. 

Comments