Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

A Vicious Byeon Woo Seok Emerged In The Episode 12 of Strong Girl Nam Soon


Ryu Si Oh is really getting more and more viscous after each episode and it's really telling the viewers that we shouldn't get deceived by his good looks and stature because at the end of the day, he's still rotten inside. An evil person living in our world who's making money and power by taking advantage of people's weaknesses. 

It's really hard to change his ways because he's full of vengeance. He grew up in an environment wherein he's deprived of love and care. The way he thinks is already different from normal people, he just know how to survive no matter what and that drives him to do the unthinkable. It's sad that there are actual people like him in our world. It's sad that they grew up like this but I cannot really just let everything slide just because they have a dark and pitiful past. Because, imagine also their victims!! Gosh, humans are so scary you know. This is why we should treat everyone around us with kindness, so we would be able to prevent such people like Si Oh. 


I don't know if his kind is still the redeemable type but all I ask is for Nam Soon and her mom to be able to stop him from doing bad things. He's already too much and I'm so sad for the victims of this man. Watching him and Nam Soon interact though, it made me scared how he'll end up devastated again once he finds out about Nam Soon's real identity. Si Oh is too focused on his plan to take down Pavel using Nam Soon to the point that he couldn't figure out Nam Soon's real identity through an intricate investigation/research. Waaah Si Oh, this is your karma. 

I really like Si Oh's face and bad ass attitude but there is a limit to it. I cannot really swallow it anymore how he could easily just kill anyone and distribute drugs everywhere in the world. That's a no-no for me. If this is real life, no matter how handsome he is, I wouldn't really dare to look at him and probably would despise a guy like him. But hey, this is K-drama, so I guess it's okay to still fangirl over his good looks and body?! hahahaha! oopsie. 

Anyways, it's already obvious who is Nam Soon's endgame here, our inspector Kang Hee Sik. Soon, I feel like an heir of Nam Soon's would be born real soon with how they're both getting bolder each new episode. haha! I love it!

Comments