Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Ong Seong Wu Is Scared For Lee Yoo Mi Being With Byeon Woo Seok In Strong Girl Nam Soon Episode 8

I really enjoyed episode 8 as it's packed by both adorable and thrilling moments. We're half-way through this series and so I'm expecting enjoyable episodes like this to continue till the end.

Gang Nam Soon and Ryu Si Oh working side by side. My goodness, they are just so cute! It's like they complement each other so well. Nam Soon, being the jolly & kid-alike personality, bringing sunshine to the dark and serious life of Ryu Si Oh. Shocks! He's so cute smiling whenever he's surprised by Nam Soon's strength and jolliness. I really do think that he'll fall for her in this drama. Yes, he needs her power that's why it's understandable that he's thrilled, happy and curious about Nam Soon. But I cannot help but think that he's falling for her bit by bit when I see him smiling at Nam Soon whenever she's acting childish and jolly in front of him. 

Let me say this clear, yes I do enjoy Ryu Si Oh's visuals and I do love it if he'll ever fall for Nam Soon. But, that does not automatically meant that I want Nam Soon to end up choosing him. He's a bad guy in this story, a villain indeed. The purpose of me wishing that Ryu Si Oh to fall in love with Nam Soon is that, maybe, just maybe, he'll be able to change from being evil to being a good person. Using his wealth for the benefit of all people and not by damaging or killing all of them after draining all of their money for purchasing illegal drugs. That's what I only want, people! Come on! Of course my number 1 bet for Nam Soon here is still inspector Kang Hee Sik and no one else.  

Anyways, enough with the 3 of them. Everything seemed to be going well with grandma's love life in this episode. But have you seen the preview for the next episode? Grandpa is coming back!!!! And that means my bartender is soon going to be out of the picture. Unless, grandma and the other guy wanted to be claimed as cheaters. Grandma is still married after all. Perhaps a little conversation to come up with an agreement of divorce between grandma and grandpa would be wonderful before moving on with another love life. Sigh.... but if I'll be very honest. I'm still quite doubtful about the bartender guy. I mean, why all of a sudden he wants to be with her after finding out that they are possess great amount  of fortune and luck? He kept digging for information about Geum Ju's success story. I don't know, maybe he's just really curious? Hmmm... we'll find out about that later on!

And let's also talk about Geum Ju and Mr. Bread. Oh boy! They are so effin' hilarious! Geum Ju couldn't find that blind spot of Mr. Bread at all no matter how much she digs for information. Due to desperation, Geum Ju declared that she's interested with the very confident and charismatic Mr. Bread in the end in order to supply to the information gathering Opulentia. lolol That was crazy!! HAHA!

And the thrilling part that I was saying was during that very dangerous moment of Nam Soon drinking poison and how Hee Sik and Ryu Si Oh met each other eye to eye. I was scared that Hee Sik would be discovered by Ryu Si Oh because it just mean that Nam Soon would be in danger real quick because of betrayal. Also, I don't want Ryu Si Oh and Nam Soon's relation to be shattered real soon. I'm still enjoying them being together after all. kkk So that was a very scary moment for me.

Nam In on the hand, I'm scared for him too!!! They need to give him attention soon or else he'll end up being an addict too. Wah!

Comments