Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

DOONA! Musings Recommended or Not?!

I finally finished watching Doona! with all 9 episodes, and guess what? I'd say the turn of events was unexpected but definitely realistic. 


At first, the relationship between Won Jun and Jin Ju is what I got hooked up with. Ah, seriously, they are so cute and precious but as time goes by, they're becoming so frustrating! The girl got so caught up with her family problems which deprived herself from getting loved by the one she equally have feelings for. It felt like Won Jun was Jin Ju's 'the one that got away' kind of thing.


As for Doona and Won Jun, what can I say? I actually expected them to be in that messy relationship because I judged Doona of her attitude in the beginning but boy was I surprised how Doona changed and developed for the better in each episode quickly! It's just sad that they're both too young wherein they still have a lot to achieve in their lives it just happened that Doona is an idol where relationship could be a huge downfall for her career. Won Jun understood that, Doona was made for the stage and he has nothing he can do to stop her from choosing her dreams. But yeah, some things should be sacrificed in order to see Doona shine brightly with her career for a long time and it was their relationship all along. 


Even though Doona didn't want to let go of their relationship, Won Jun had to because he knows where he stand. Actually, when Doona was bombarding Won Jun with questions in the subway, the scene where they were breaking up, it felt like all Doona's words about giving up on their relationship was something Doona also had in mind not just Won Jun. She's just scared to actually admit it herself so she voiced it out in accusing Won Jun about it. Sigh... 


I honestly thought Won Jun would be like that puppy tailing around Doona all the time, at first yes he did that but I am so glad that he stood to his principles of not sticking with someone forever who's uncertain and treats him wrong. It is wrong of course, because it felt like you're in a relationship with someone that has no time for you at all. He's chatting her but no reply in the end, there's no communication at all. I wouldn't want to be in that kind of relationship either. Who would want that?!


It's good that they separate their ways in the end, they're still too young and they both aren't courageous enough to commit their selves with each other. They both have their dreams of their own and that's something important for them to grow individually. If Won Jun didn't broke up with Doona, with the difficult situation they're in and without constant communication too, I bet they would still break up along the way. They're just not meant to be at all. 


Anyways, to answer the question of whether I'll recommend it or not, I'd say I recommend it. It's still a good watch but just be prepared to get frustrated along the way till the end. lol 

Comments

  1. I am going back in for his first himself and everything sad because of the little someone if there
    Break up with someone everything please I need to get my girl other than

    ReplyDelete

  2. 누구든지 이보다 더 좋다면 괜찮습니다.!
    미안해요 나처럼 따뜻한 사람이 되고 싶지 않아요.?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment