Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Shin Hye Sun And Ahn Bo Hyun Got A Happy Ending In See You In My 19th Life Episode 11 & 12

It took me a bit while before watching the last two episode of See You In My 19th Life. I was a bit busy with other dramas particularly Hello, My Twenties, Hidden Love and Well Intended Love. I'm currently re-watching Well Intended Love and it's still as good like it was my first time watching it. Anyways, I have written a blog post about my experience in watching Hello, My Twenties. Make sure to read it first before you proceed with this one.

Read: Hello, My Twenties (Season 1) | Highly Recommended Kdrama

Now, back to the last 2 episodes of See You In My 19th Life. Episode 11, we found out that Seo Ha always had been a good boy from the start and he wasn't the culprit behind killing Ji Eum's big sister in her past life. Cheon Un/Min Ki was the one who used the sword that killed Cho Won from their first life. I honestly thought Ji Eum and Min Ki are past lovers before but seeing this now made me relieved that they weren't. I mean, Cheon Un made me so mad and frustrated with his foolishness. No wonder Ji Eum cursed him to death. lol So the reason why Min Ki finally came back to Ji Eum's life (19th life) is to redeem himself and ask for forgiveness. Throughout his long journey, he understood that he was a jerk and is willing to help out Ji Eum in this life. Therefore, he was adamant for Ji Eum to try and remember who made her experience being reborn and remembering her past lives. 

Episode 12, Ji Eum rushed towards Min Ki because after spending time with the shaman bells, she managed to remember that it was herself the brought a cruel fate upon her. Seriously, that scene at the bridge in their 1st life, wherein Ji Eum curses Cheon Un/Min Ki till her last breath was tear jerking. It definitely tugged my heartstrings. I was trying so hard not to cry because I'm in the office, thankfully it was a success. 

"I will never forget this day. I shall forever remember this rage. Be it hundreds or thousands of years, I shall remember this and be born again. And I will get my revenge no matter what." -Ji Eum

The scene at the bridge in their first life showed how much Seo Ha had always been caring of Ji Eum. It found it bittersweet where both of them died sitting next to each other. Huhu


Okay, back to Ji Eum and Min Ki of the present time. Min Ki told Ji Eum that it takes a carefree heart that's ready to forget everything and four words for her to break the curse/chain of her being reborn again with the memories of her past lives. But of course it's easier said than done because it has a very difficult consequence. Ji Eum had to cut ties with those people from her past, Seo Ha, Cho Won (including Do Yun), Ae Gyeong and her mother. Thankfully, Seo Ha, being the best boy that he is, promised to find Ji Eum and reconnect their lives even if she forgets everything. And it seemed that both Cho Won and Ae Gyeong were willing to do the same for her. 

Aww.. to have people around you who loves you being in their lives again and again.. what a lucky person! 

So in the end, that's what Seo Ha, Ae Gyeong and Cho Won did. And that's what made it a happy ending! It was so cheesy of Seo Ha though, using Ji Eum's techniques in getting what she wants in a relationship. Seo Ha asking Ji Eum on a date during an interview/first meeting and giving an ultimatum of 3 time confessions. Haha! It was so cute!

Ji Eum finally made peace with her past, Min Ki was already forgiven (and hopefully he won't be reborn again remembering the past), Cho Won and Do Yun finally got together, Ae Gyeong survived her sickness and Ji Eum got to meet her mother before she forgot everything. It was all beautiful.


But wait, the four words that was a requirement for Ji Eum to forget everything in her past lives, was it saying bye four times? She said goodbye to Seo Ha, Cho Won, her mother and then Seo Ha again. lol was it that? Let me know if I'm correct or not. lol 

Comments

  1. I think the four words are “it’s all good now” 🤔

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment