Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Will Lee Rang's Mermaid Girlfriend Survive Transforming Into A Zombie?! | Episode 10 Quick Recap

Oh wow I finally was able to catch up with the latest episode of Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 and all I could say is just wow! It's so good to the point that I was craving for the next episode fast! Thankfully the last two episodes will air this weekend, I don't need to wait for so long!

Finally the battle has begun between Lee Yeon's team vs the Japanese demons/mercenaries. The fight scenes were so cool and entertaining with their different abilities exposed. I'm so glad they added such enemies to contribute excitement to the plot. One thing that I'm so sad about though was the fact that Lee Yeon's friend, Mooyeong, was at fault why Lee Rang's mermaid girlfriend/fiancĂ© was on the verge of death/transforming into a 'zombie'. 


Seriously, the chaos happening in the hotel back to back with the happenings inside the picture/painting where Lee Yeon and the others were in were so thrilling! But I have to say that I'm so effin' sad for Lee Rang. Will there really be hope for the mermaid to survive this? I hope so, but knowing that the girl wasn't in the future with Lee Rang made me think of the negative. I just hope that there's a different ending like, the mermaid survived and just chose to separate ways with Lee Rang so he could move on with his life with Lee Yeon. Any possible ending with her being alive is better than not surviving this hell. I don't want Lee Rang to lose his first and last love in this tragedy. It's breaking my heart so much thinking that Lee Rang will long for her for eternity. 

I'm anticipating the last two episodes so much now! Ahhhh! 

Comments