Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Lee Do Hyun Confessed That There's Only One Woman He's In Love With In The Good Bad Mother Episode 13

Since I don't have much leisure time after I get off from work to watch Kdramas, I always try to catch up when I'm in the office instead or whenever I'm traveling to or from work. Early this morning, I watched the episode 13 of The Good Bad Mother, heck, good thing I'm sitting in front (them facing my back) so my co-workers can't see me crying. lol Akkk.. my heart is in pain! 

So, the villagers close to Young Soon finally found out about her terminal illness. It wasn't an ideal place nor time though as they were playing Go Stop. It just happened that Seo Yi Sook, the mother of Sam Sik, have no breaks when it comes to speaking therefore she hit the sensitive topic which was Young Soon's life-death situation. We cannot blame Yi Sook though since she doesn't know anything at all. What's funny though was how Jung Gum Ja, the mother of Mi Joo, reacted and triggered the hidden insecurities of Yi Sook. lol They were all in rage but it all ended well when Gum Ja finally told Yi Sook and the others about Young Soon's illness. 

I really love the villagers, they really have this sense of community. Nothing is left alone. Well, there's a time wherein I misunderstood them and it's all because of that despicable singer-songwriter but it's all good now. I'm just so happy that Young Soon won't be left alone till her last breath while Kang Ho is busy in a dangerous revenge.

On the other hand, Kang Ho's 'new detectives' Mi Joo and Sam Sik succeeded in bringing Ha Young to their side to testify against her father Oh Tae Soo. Kang Ho and Ha Young finally talked and settled their personal issues with each other. It's also very clear to Ha Young now that there's no other woman in Kang Ho but Mi Joo. And it just so happened that Mi Joo was about to enter where Kang Ho and Ha Young where talking when Kang Ho confessed about this truth. Mi Joo was moved to tears and finally opened her heart once again to Kang Ho and both shared a kiss. Ah finally! 

Kang Ho also settled things between him and Samsik in this episode. I'm so happy that they are all in this together. But I still cannot be fully happy when I know that Young Soon will soon bid farewell to everyone. Waaaah! We should prepare a lot of tissues for the last episode that will air tonight! Good luck to all of us, let's all cry together. 

Next episode, we'll be able to witness also the end of Kang Ho's revenge. Will he and Young Soon finally get the justice they deserved? For sure, yes because they're the protagonist lol... but how? Did he gathered all the evidences he needed? Hwang Soo Hyun is gone now and cannot testify, I guess Ha Young is the key here. But I just hope that btch won't betray all of us in the end coz I'm gonna flip!

Comments