Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

Kim Tae Hee and Lim Ji Yeon's Lives Intertwined Because of their Mysterious Bad Husbands | Lies Hidden in My Garden Episodes 1 & 2 Quick Recap

I really like dark thriller dramas like Anna and now there's a new ENA drama that's centered to this theme called Lies Hidden in my Garden starring Kim Tae Hee and Lim Ji Yeon. This is about Moon Ju Ran (Kim Tae Hee) being mentally unstable since the day she found her sister dead in her apartment room while Chu Sang Eun (Lim Ji Yeon) is a battered housewife. Both of them were living on a different social status going through different bad situations in their own lives. Their fate would meet one day because of their suspicious bad husbands. 

After watching the first episode, I just know that there really is something mysterious about Joo Ran's husband, and it's a bad feeling really. He's acting suspiciously kind to his wife to the point that it felt like he's only gaslighting her. He's totally not making Joo Ran's mental health improve at all. Whenever Joo Ran is suspicious about something especially that corpse she found and smelled in their garden, he just ignores it and planted a different kind of reality in Joo Ran's mind. Always telling her that she's only seeing things because her mental state is worsening. Damn, it's making me so angry. 

Speaking of angry, I'm even more angry to Sang Eun's husband. WTF! How can a man like that be able to beat his own pregnant wife? But what's really alarming here is that Sang Eun just make it look like everything's endurable for quite some time. Though I think she had enough and I have strong gut feeling that she's the suspect in killing her husband and not Park Jae Ho (Kim Sung Oh). Kim Yoon Beom (Choi Jae Rim) deserves to die, he's a wild animal after all. But it would have been better if he just learned his lessons by going to jail and regret his wrong doings. In that way, we could be even more satisfied seeing him having a difficult time for his wrong doings than him being dead quickly like that. lol I like seeing punished. 

Anyways, this drama is really interesting and I wanted to know more about it. If you're planning in watching this drama I suggest that you do that during daylight because dang, it has full of surprises. I mean literal surprises that would make you jolt in shock. lol 

Comments