Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Uhm Jung Hwa Finds Out About Her Husband Cheating During Her Birthday In DOCTOR CHA Episode 8

The moment that we all have been waiting for is finally here, the moment where Jung Seok finds out about her husband cheating! OMG, I knew it's gonna hurt but I did not expect it to be this much watching Jung Seok's birthday ruined because she found everything out all by herself. I honestly think that it wasn't a good idea that her family was hiding the truth from her, it felt like giving consent to what the father was doing all this time. I know it wasn't their motive, that they just don't want to hurt their mother or just them trying to preserve the peace in their household but still, the more a bad secret stayed hidden the more painful it is to bear once discovered. The family is trying to fix something unrepairable by hiding the root cause of the whole problem. Sigh. Poor Jung Seok.

Seriously though, the mistress and the daughter surely have the guts to be so angry and brave to face the real family. It boils my blood how the mother and daughter are in tandem right now to ruin everything just to get what they want. I know that whether we like it or not, they are a family now of the good for nothing In Ho it's just that they are all illegitimate. Therefore, the 1st family is till the power bearer in this twisted relationship. But I think that the mistress forgot about it and still being stubborn. And you know why she's like that? It's all because of In Ho! He's the one feeding the woman with empty promises and professing his love constantly and that one day they'll be together and that's what that btch was holding onto reason why she's acting almighty. Ugh. Little did she know, In Ho is nothing but a liar, incompetent as a human being. 

I just really hope that Jung Seok is going to be wise with her decisions. I hope she'll really get a divorce in order for her husband to suffer. But knowing Jung Seok's personality, I'm pretty sure that she doesn't want to have her kids go through a broken family. I'm afraid that she'll give her husband another chance. Sigh... I don't like it but, I don't want the mistress to celebrate and get the man no matter how stupid and I hate In Ho. At the end of the day, he is still Jung Seok's husband and the father of her kids. I do really want Dr. Cha and Roy Kim to get together if ever the divorce happen but I think I'm wishing for too much. 

Anyways, I've been disappointed several times because of In Ho's immaturity and selfishness so I'm no longer expecting anything from here. But looking at the preview, perhaps he's up to something in order to regain his wife. Hmm... I just hope so, or else I really hope Dr. Cha divorce you! 


Comments

  1. Yes I want In Ho to suffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I hope In Ho will suffer for his infidelity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Korean dramas always do this. They always reward the bad husband just because he repented and sorta corrected his ways towards the end of the drama. I'm never one for Kdrama about infidelity due to this, that's why I don't watch World of the Married or anything similar to that. Dr Cha though, I was suckered into watching it due to a misunderstanding. I thought it was going to be about a housewife who decides to go back to work and get back her identity, which is only half of the story. I seriously hope that Dr Cha ends up with Dr Roy though, wishful thinking but it can happen, look at Reply 1988. This one is more so because I feel that it's sending the wrong message to the young adults out there that you can cheat and lie and hurt all those around you but as long as you show a little bit of remorse, everything will be well again. What BULLSHIT. Anyway, might stop watching if its clear that Jeong Suk going back to the dirty cheater. Everybody is a toxic batch around Dr Cha, except her mother, and Dr Roy. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment