Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Kim So Hyun And Yeo Jin Goo Reunited Again After 10 Years! (2022 MAMA Awards)


Gosh, I did not really watch the MAMA 2022 even though I am a kpop enthusiast but when I saw the love of my life Yeo Jin Goo and the wonderful actress Kim So Hyun together again in a photo I literally clicked the post that leads me to heaven...oops, I mean leads me to discovery that the two of them reunited!!! Ah.. seriously, I really like the two of them ever since The Moon Embracing The Sun (2012) but totally fell in love with their chemistry in Missing You (2012). From the two dramas that aired year 2012 they acted as the child version of the lead characters. TMETS though, Kim So Hyun was not Yeo Jin Goo's leading lady but Kim Yoo Jung. Speaking of Kim Yoo Jung, she's the other person that I want Yeo Jin Goo to work with again! Another reunion that, for sure, a lot of Kdrama fans are dying to see. Anyways, in Missing You, Kim So Hyun is the younger version of Yoon Eun Hye and Yeo Jin Goo is the younger version of Park Yoochun. They were really fantastic in that drama and actually wished that they just don't grow up. lol I mean, they were excellent and more than satisfying to watch than their older version.. that's just me though. I think, when they grew up in the drama, I automatically stopped watching too. kkk 

Oh, I actually made a review/blog entry about this drama from way back so if you haven't read it yet then hopefully, now, you can. yay!


Up until now my heart is racing because of them. They haven't done anything yet but just stand side by side, act a little and present the award to the winner but I really am squealing over here. That's their effect on me. Seriously, they'll be the death of me (as a super fan). What happened in the day 2 of MAMA 2022, with fans screaming over them, probably made them believe that fans really wanted them to happen again in a new drama where they are both leads. I can't wait any further for this so I hope it would happen anytime soon! 


It's said that the sweet gesture of Yeo Jin Goo towards Kim So Hyun made a hot topic. If you watched the clip, it was really sweet of him to help Kim So Hyun when she was panicking over a small cute mistake. Reassuring her that 'it's okay' and really helped her with the box... GAAAAH! I love it! He's so sweet indeed and it's understandable how fans' hearts melted watching that! 


Oh I just found out that the two of them became award presenters from the 2015 MAMA in HK so it wasn't really 'after 10 years reunion'. But I think the reporters are talking about by the time period where they both starred together in a drama which were the ones I've mentioned above. 

Comments