Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Discover The Beauty of Friendship In Weak Hero Class 1 | Highly Recommended Kdrama!!!

I watched Weak Hero Class 1 yesterday morning and finished it in the evening with tears in my eyes. This is a short drama with 8 episodes only so it was really quick to finish but dang, I did not expect it to be that good that felt like I've spent watching them for a long time. I was totally mesmerized by the characters especially the comradeship that was built between them. "So this is how true friendship blooms and strengthens", that's what I was thinking the whole time I'm watching Si Eun (Park Ji Hoon) and Suho (Choi Hyun Wook). Of course not all strong friendship originated from this kind of scenario, where the one is tested through dangerous brawls and fights. This is definitely just one of the hundred scenarios in our reality but boy it surely touched my heart. 

This drama depicted reality for many. How one's mind is poisoned by the environment he/she grew up in, how one seeks love, attention and care outside of his/her house, and why one relied and protects those people that gave him/her that love, attention and care even if it costs his/her life. I just love how everything unfolded before my eyes. I love Si Eun and Suho so much. These two, seriously, they started out as strangers who do their own thing but they were brought together in one fateful event and since then their friendship bloomed. It may sound cliche but I tell you that it didn't felt like it when you're actually watching the two of them. Of course, men are men. They hate that cringey bromance and cheesy words and dramas but most of them aren't even aware that it's actually already happening to them. You know what I mean? kkk I admire the comradeship they have to that point that I envy them. I mean, to have someone ready to put their life on the line for you... gosh, that's so patriotic but I'd pretty much want to experience that with a true friend. But hey, just look at Si Eun and Suho... they've been put through so much and their friendship was tested through time. They say respect begets respect and I think the same for their loyalty with each other. 

Anyways, can I just mention that I am so in love now with Park Ji Hoon? It's actually my first time to watch a drama of him that I'm aware of? I really love his character in this drama, he's very much introverted and as one, I could very much relate to his emotions and I could definitely tell how amazing his acting was. He's one tough guy, or at least that's what he wanted to be, but when he finally received that love, attention and care from a friend Suho and Beom Seok... there's nothing more he could ask for but to spend time together with them. As much as possible, that's what he wanted not until Beom Seok got caught up in his insecurities and jealousy. Beom Seok and Si Eun are very much alike and they are aware of that, it's just that.... Si Eun tries to fight his own loneliness while Beom Seok completely lost it. I really hated Beom Seok for ruining their friendship but thankfully Si Eun learned how to let go of him in order to save one friend in his life which is Suho. I really have sympathy towards Beom Seok but he's been an Ahole till the very end so to the hell with him, I'm gonna hate him till the end then. Now, I'm entirely loyal to Si Eun, Suho and their girl friend Young Yi.

I wish there will be part 2 of this drama.. and maybe.. just maybe they can gain another loyal friend which is Jeon Seok Dae. I don't really care about Beom Seok anymore, but I'd like to see him regret his decisions and for losing a friend. I hope he get to his senses and actually break out from his cruel step father. I think only then, he'll be able to live his life and distinguish real love from his friends. 

Comments