Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Yook Sungjae Once Again Abandoned His Parents For Wealth In The Golden Spoon Episode 6


I'm having this huge disappointment in Seungcheon after this episode. I do get it, fate if not the old lady selling the golden spoon, that Seungcheon's tolerance is being challenged with all the unfortunate events that's happening to his family. And he actually gave in to that challenge and once again swapped his parents for wealth. Sigh. When will you ever learn, Seungcheon? 

It's awful 'coz this drama really is showing the real comparison of the life of the poor and the rich. It's really provoking me to get irritated everytime this drama is pressing on the stupidity, desperation as well as laziness of Seungcheon's family. It's really irritating to watch but this is just what reality is. There are a lot of uneducated poor population and so whenever they are in a difficult situation where their brains couldn't handle, their desperation to survive is surfacing and they instantly clings to a knife without thinking of the future consequences. The mother is like that and the laziness comes and lack of responsibility comes from the father. Actually, these traits are really applicable to all of them. 


Not all poor people stay poor till the end of time. Not all. There are people who are really lucky for having great opportunities opening up to them. Reason why they evolve to someone greater as a person and in wealth too. Aside from the traits that I've mentioned above, Seungcheon's family remain poor because there aren't also great opportunities that open up for them. So I'm trying to really sympathize with them, Seungcheon's a smart kid and his noona is also hardworking like him so I give their family a chance for me not to despise them entirely. lol Geez, it's the parents that are making things difficult. The man mainly. He has such huge figure, he could have used that to earn money from the very start so they wouldn't have a piled debt everywhere. If only he used his head and not his pride in wanting to make money only by his dream of becoming a manga/manhwa artist. Ugh. However, there's also popular saying that..."you create your own opportunities" which means, there really is something wrong within the family and clearly, it's their mindset. 


Anyways, enough with me ranting about Seungcheon and his family. Let's talk about, Taeyong. Hmmm... this episode shows us that Taeyong could be a murderer since he was a child but... I have a gut feeling that it isn't the case at all. There's really something fishy going on in here and I think the his step mother and uncle are all involved in it. Remember when the step mom made the head maid to monitor Taeyong and give him a drug for his anxiety? What if that drug wasn't for that and actually make Taeyong forget things? What if the step mom and the uncle were making their own version of reality and make Taeyong the suspect of their crimes? Hmmm... possible right?? Can't wait for further episodes to find out!



Oh by the way, can I just say that I think I know where the writer is leading the love line's story here? To me, there really is no bearing/foundation yet between the love that's blooming between Ju Hee and Seungcheon. It's like, they met and suddenly Ju Hee liked Seungcheon and when Seungcheon found out about it, he started liking her back. I find that really silly for them to be together and just ignore Taeyong's presence at all. But now I think I'm beginning to understand the writer now. I think he/she is trying to make Ju Hee recognize Seungcheon despite in Taeyong's identity. That's close to impossible but would be very epic if it really happened! In that way, I'll be convinced that they really love each other that much. kkkk 


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments