Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Yook Sungjae Got Arrested Over Lee Jong Won's Own Crime? In The Golden Spoon Episode 7


Okay, after this episode, I can now understand the essence of the golden spoon in Seungcheon's life. Before, I completely despises it since it makes everything so easy for him and thought that he would just laze around become boastful and abusive using the wealth of another person but I guess that's not the full picture. Now I see the usage of golden spoon by Seungcheon could serve a much bigger purpose and that's to reveal the whole truth behind all the dirty rich people abusing their powers to get whatever they wanted. Clearly, I see that the main villain here remains the father and son, Hwang Hyeon Do and Hwang Taeyong. 

Sigh. My heart sunk to the fact that Hwang Taeyong could be some murderer. I already bought what I saw from the previous episodes that he was just a victim of his father's obsession towards money and that he's a lonely boy who misses his late mother but after this episode, I'm afraid that this impression of him to me is slowly becoming blurry. I honestly thought that the death of Mr. Na (Ju Hee's father) has something to do with Taeyong's uncle and Ju Hee's brother, completely ignoring the fact that Taeyong was there with Mr. Na's house and before the news of Mr. Na's death came out. I thought there was some foul play and they just make Taeyong look bad but now... Taeyong might have done it himself. This became clear to me when I witnessed him confessing to Seungcheol that he really had the intention to kill Oh Yeo Jin's father. Ah now I'm scared for Ju Hee's life. Taeyong might do something bad to her. I think I'm coming back to shipping Ju Hee to Seungcheol again. I now get it. Sigh...


Another purpose of the golden spoon that I see is to properly protect Seungcheol's loved ones from those who abuses them. It wasn't a fair play to begin with so I am now not condemning Seuncheol's decision of swapping his family over wealth. I just realized that it wasn't really a selfish decision but a sacrifice of a person who wanted to fight back and protect everyone he loves. Awww... 


Now that Seungcheol got arrested because of Taeyong's own crime, what would happen to Na Juhee and his parents?

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments