Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Yook Seung Jae Gets Threatened By An Anonymous Text Message In The Golden Spoon Episode 3

I'm starting to get irritated by Lee Seung Cheon (Yook Seung Jae) already and we're only at episode 3. lol After his life and identity got swapped with Hwang Taeyong (Lee Jong Won), my reaction was already "he sure knows how to act rich". He has long dreamed to be a rich person but I didn't expect that he'll transform 360 degrees in just a few days or weeks. I really like him a lot when he was the passionate and hard working Lee Seung Cheon but when he became rich and started giving off the boastful vibe, it was a turn off for me. I know that these rich people did him wrong, but if continues to punish them.. a lot of people would definitely go against him. Hate begets hate after all and so I wish he would humble down a bit.

Well, when he swapped his parents to Taeyong's, that was already the beginning of me disliking him. Although I did say in my previous blog post that I'm curious about that changing incompetent and awful parents to a deserving ones but after seeing how lovable Seung Cheon's mother and sister, it breaks my heart that he did that to him. Though in this episode, Seung Cheon really was pushed to do the swap thing because of his undignified father. Damn that man only knows how to beg on his knees. That's really awful especially for a man. 

On the other hand, I think Taeyong is really loving his life. I thought he would act rude towards Seung Cheon's parents but he was really loving towards them. I can't help but get mesmerized by him especially when he appreciates his mother so much even his father. I can fully feel how happy they were also with this change about Seung Cheon. Though I bet they'll be heartbroken after knowing the truth that it wasn't their real son. How sad. 

For the love line.. I'm not sure yet if Jung Hee belongs to Seung Cheon or Hwang Tae Yong. If it were me, I'd like Jung Hee to belong to Seung Cheon when he comes back to his old self. Jung Hee likes the original Seung Cheon after all. I think they really look great together and they have history, you know meeting and working at the convenience store. Though, I'm troubled because I want him to like Tae Yong as well. I think she hasn't seen the real Tae Yong yet who is very loving to his family who treats him right. From the start, I think Tae Yong is really a sweet and kind person but it's his father that pushed him to become evil like him. I wish there will be a twist wherein Jung Hee would fall for the real Taeyong. 

There are a few questions that has arise because of this episode. First, if Taeyong could still remember his real identity and if it was him who texted Seung Cheon and second, what was that about the female beggar looking for the old lady selling the golden spoon. Hmmm... perhaps that old sales lady still haven't revealed the whole truth yet about the golden spoon. What if there are consequences of the swap thingy? It's possible 'coz, everything is too good to be true. 

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments