Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Kim Go Eun And Nam Ji Hyun Reunites While Park Ji Hu Was Held Captive In Little Women Episode 9

Oh In Joo finally got the upper hand against Won Sang Ah in the previous episode 8 but revealed to be short lived in episode 9. Dang! In Joo should've pulled the trigger as quick as she could because Won Sang Ah is just insane! She knows how to prepare and fight, she's the writer of her own story after all. But thankfully, before In Joo met her death, her superman Choi Do Il went to the rescue! Gaah! Seriously, if Oh In Joo hasn't fallen in love with Do Il yet, I'm telling you already that I already did. lol He's really attractive AF!! Anyways, back to what I was saying, Choi Do Il came in but quickly got tamed after he saw Oh In Joo's helpless situation with a gun pointing at her. Though, it seems like Oh In Joo is really lucky with her own people as her little sister Oh In Kyung set up a plan to save her. Nice! Our alcoholic reporter surely is smartest. 

With Oh In Joo and Oh In Kyung successfully reuniting in South Korea to plan out Park Jae Sang's doomsday, their youngest sister however was held captive by the devil Won Sang Ah. I really thought that Oh In Hye finally was showing her true colors running away alone with Hyorin's money but I was so wrong! It was all Won Sang Ah's fault! Seriously that woman has no limits in making me feel annoyed and angry. But I was really moved that Hyorin didn't bought her mother's acting performance of not knowing anything about In Hye's whereabouts. I think she hyperventilated due to the reason that she already knew that it was her mother's doing all along. Wow! Hyorin please be safe and continue to trust our In Hye. She's really your friend so hang on!!! 

But, In Hye surely is a courageous little girl, right? I mean, if I were in her position, I would probably lost it already knowing that being confined in a room by Sang Ah would already lead to my own death. Sang Ah did that to her own mother for thousands of days! That was really creepy!!! Sang Ah surely a psychotic serial killer and her mother was probably the first one she hang in that freaking closet! Then this scenario continued with her victims with Hwayoung as the latest one. I hope In Hye would survive this. I trust in In Joo and In Kyung that they won't let their little sister die in that evil woman's dirty hands. Ugh. 

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments

  1. This show is just pure talent!from actors to directors to production stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every episode is a masterpiece,pure talent to everyone that created this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment