Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Kim Go Eun Outsmarted And Cornered Uhm Ji Won Thanks To Wi Ha Joon In Little Women Episode 8

Gosh! The scenes in each new episodes start to get more and more interesting! The mystery behind each characters in the story got into me that I have trust issues already. lol Seriously, there's just no one I can fully trust in those people that are around the 3 sisters . But after watching the last 2 episodes, episode 7 & 8, it all became clear to me that the main villain is be Park Jae Sang's wife, Won Sang Ah. 

Daaang! Before this fact unfolded, I have judged Choi Do Il big time! I can fully relate with Oh In Joo's poor judgment towards the people around her. lol I mean, who wouldn't right? With all the moments that she faced in Singapore, I also thought that Hwa Young had survived and was just living with the same face as Oh In Joo. Gosh, and then it was all revealed to be just an act directed by the devil Won Sang Ah. Geez, I got goosebumps over that scene! It's wicked! Sometimes it's really not good to trust people with a peaceful face and soft speaking voice. They sometimes really do end up with the most psychotic mind. 

Gladly, Oh In Joo took the gun with her that Choi Do Il gave to her. It gave her a chance to protect herself in that dangerous apartment and Won Sang Ah herself. Of course, the fact that the cash wasn't in the suitcase, Sang Ah cannot kill Oh In Joo yet, right? Choi Do Il must have thought this moment beforehand. He knows how Oh In Joo can be so gullible and maybe he hid the money in order to protect her. Akkk.. I just really hope that Choi Do Il is a good guy and that Won Sang Ah and Park Jae Sang were all just the villains here. In Joo and him really have great chemistry. I like how Choi Do Il looked like he's totally in love with In Joo and that he'll do whatever it takes to protect her. Ahh I just could only hope. 

Anyways, I'm so glad that I watched this on-going drama. I feel alive again. lol Let's all watch it till the end. There's not much episodes left since as per AsianWiki it only has 12 episodes. Sad that it's too short but I think it's better this way so it wouldn't prolong my anxiety over the 3 sisters' safety. 


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments