Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

The Tragic Past Of Seo Hyun Jin Has Been Revealed In Why Her? Episode 5

Holy shocks! I have read somewhere that Oh Soo Jae and Choi Ju Wan might have a past but it all came true in the drama! Wow I got goosebumps! But heck, I'm so hurt for Oh Soo Jae. No wonder she became a ruthless lawyer who wanted nothing but to attain the top. Chairman Choi is despicable! Gosh, he's heartless! How can he ask someone that he had ruined before to work for him? It's though as if nothing miserable happened to Oh Soo Jae? Shit, I hate him.

Now I fully understand why Oh Soo Jae was always putting a line between her and Gong Chan. She was embarrassed for Gong Chan to find out about her cruel past and her involvement with Ju Wan and Chairman Choi. Ugh. But I trust Gong Chan that his love towards Oh Soo Jae won't change even if he finds out. I think he'll get angrier and will get much better with laws in order to protect Oh Soo Jae more. Just seeing Gong Chan protecting Oh Soo Jae now that he hasn't know anything yet, what more will he become after knowing everything? 

I wish for Oh Soo Jae to become happy. She deserved it and hopefully she'll be able to let Gong Chan in to her heart. There's nothing more I want in this whole drama but the sincere happiness for Oh Soo Jae. My heart aches for her... she was so kind hearted before but it became her weakness so the evil people took advantage of her and made her suffer unfortunate events. Imagine the pain she further carried when she came back to work for them, seeing Ju Wan and that evil chairman everyday making her win cases for dirty rich people. Ugh.. I don't think I can handle that... I mean, I wanted to resign whenever someone irritates me at work what more if I have the same situation as Oh Soo Jae? lol I don't want that, I'd rather die. 

Anyways, I like this drama so much! I can't wait to see next episodes.. Ahh! Justice for Oh Soo Jae!!! I know that Gong Chan and the whole team would help out, I just hope that Choi Yoon Sang won't get in the way in the end. Prove to us that you're not the same evil as your father and brother, Yoon Sang! Gaaah!!! 

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments