Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

Kim Ji Won And Son Seok Koo Are Ready To Face The World Together In My Liberation Notes Episode 4


With this episode 4, I think we now have better understanding of the 3 siblings just by observing how they are treated at home. There seems to be some kind of barrier between the parents and their children here. This is perhaps the barrier created by a strict family culture in Korea and in other Asian countries wherein the father in the household holds the power within the family. With this being said, some fathers really act tough in front of their children and at at times (if not most of the time) they are misunderstood. Just like what was shown in this episode. 

The father acted tough in giving advice to his 2nd child, Yeom Chang Hee (Lee Min Ki). For sure he was just being concerned to his son's future but the way he convey this was just bad that offended Chang Hee in the end. If only he knew how to show sympathy and emotions to his son, his advice about his future might have been taken well. To be honest, I can really understand why Chang Hee responded like that towards his father. I know it was wrong but... If I am someone as Chang Hee who is currently having inferiority complex and my father shows no compassion towards my hardship... It would really offend me because I'll just see his advice as if he was mocking me. I think for the likes of Chang Hee, the best approach for him to better in his life is by giving him encouragement and love. That will definitely boost his confidence and that can change so many things. 

The aloofness of both parents towards their chidren here is very disturbing and somewhat I feel really bad for them. It is at home that their children absorbed their traits and habits after all. 


As for Yeom Gi Jeong (Lee El), it's obvious that she lacks self love with how she  became irritated with herself. Perhaps she became like this due to her constant failure in love. It's sad that she's like this now but I think this outlook would soon change because of his interaction with his boss about not feeling tired because of choosing to stay in love. Well... Yeom Gi Jeong will soon find love for the one that fall under the divorced fellows that she criticized from the first episode. Kkk I hope this would be a success, because I feel like she will only be able to love herself too when someone else would do that first to her. I know that it should be the other way around but we'll see...


Anyways. My most favorite character, Yeom Mi Jeong (Kim Ji Won)... dang... every single episodes it feels I'm watching myself in that character. It's scary at the same time I'm sympathetic over her because I know exactly what she's going through. 


Her deep thoughts really moved me too and I am really excited to see how this liberation process would unfold. Especially now that Mr. Gu is also ready to break free from his alcoholic self. 


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments