Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Kim Ji Won And Son Seok Ku Officially Started Worshiping Each Other In My Liberation Notes Episode 4

EDIT: Title should be: Kim Ji Won And Son Seok Ku Officially Started Worshiping Each Other In My Liberation Notes Episode 6

Oh GOSH! This ain't really that typical romance that I'm always seeing in a Kdrama but I think it's one of those series that really made me smile from ear to ear! Yeom Mi Jeong and Mr. Gu, seriously, they never talk that much nor show 'obvious' display of intimacy/romance but even so... their little words and actions really seeps through my heart because I know very much how hard they were trying... for each other.. for themselves. Whew! I love it. I love it so much! Those smiles of Mr. Gu and Yeom Mi Jeong really is everything! They make me wanna fall in love and not ask anything in return. This is noted for my next relationship! I'll worship then! lol 

Okay... that really made me react like a teenage girl while looking at Mr. Gu and Mi Jeong's progress in episode 4. 

Anyways.. other than my favorite couple in this drama.. I think I'm beginning to understand the character of  Yeom Chang Hee more. I honestly got really irritated with him in episode 4. Why? It's because of his 'diva' attitude. I mean, seriously, he's all just talk. I don't think he's aware yet, that he has this toxic personality wherein he just complains everytime when he's having a hard time. I hate it that he only complains and still not doing any action in changing his situation where he feels inferior. He only knows how to blame people especially that A-reum and his parents. Ugh.. seriously.. can someone really call him a man with that kind of way of living? 

Also, I think his discovery about backing out in some situations is really good for him. However, I think he's embracing this 'acting too nice' for people way beyond what's right or proper. Being too nice really won't do anyone any good. It's different of being kind, really.

As for Gi Jeong, why do I feel like she'll end up with her boss? lol The way she and her boss continuously work together in finding her love is just suspicious to me. Writer-nim, will there be a plot twist in the end for her love life? They look good together and they are already comfortable with each other so.. why not, right? 

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments