Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Jin Young Disappoints Krystal Which Leads To Choo Yeong Woo's Confession To Her | Police University Episode 6

Now this drama really is something! I honestly thought that after episode 5, the focus would begin to swirl down to only Kang Hee and Sun Ho's relationship but I was proven wrong with what happened in episode 6. Not that I dislike the exposure of Kang Hee and Sun Ho's sweet developing moments, in fact, I love it so much. It's just that, since their intimacy progresses quickly, I begun to worry that the main focus would only be them and the actions/missions would be overshadowed but I was wrong! Wah! As expected of a Cha Tae Hyun's drama, it does not disappoint or perhaps it's still early to comment this? Still, I love that it has so much to offer, adding spices here and there for each episode airing every week. I got a small attention span, if I find something boring, I really drop the drama along the way. But I guess that won't be the case with Police University with how they handle this episode 6. 

The story ain't straight forward with Sun Ho winning Kang Hee's heart, there's a reason they put the character of Park Min Gyu to shake their relationship a bit. There's no straight path in this life and so it applies as well with Sun Ho's love life. lol I love the scene wherein Sun Ho was placed in a very critical situation, having difficulty in figuring out what matters most to him when his smart watch alarmed. Is it Kang Hee? Or is it his commitment to Bird/Dong Man? It's like he's weighing love and professionalism as a future police officer (mainly his responsibility) and in the end he chose the latter. Ain't that scene a heart stopping moment for us viewers too? That doesn't happen only in dramas but also in real life, so his decision really caught my attention so much.

But of course, given with two options to choose from, there are consequences of not choosing the other. In the case of Sun Ho, he gave up his chance with Kang Hee on a holiday and giving way to Kang Min Gyu's love confession. Kang Hee got a little disappointed in him too but I think that's just an initial reaction and once her mind's all clear, she'll always return to Sun Ho to hear his side. Kang Hee already has her heart given to Sun Ho anyways, so this confession of Min Gyu I think would only confuse her a bit but she'll shrug it off later on too. But still, Min Gyu working behind the scenes to protect Kang Hee was really sweet too. I kind of felt my heart melting. lol 

On the other hand, Dong Man and Sun Ho's investigation regarding the illegal gambling site gives me goosebumps every time a character is revealed to be very suspicious. The list of prospect suspects are getting longer but Dong Man's colleague coming back at the time Sun Ho's smart watch alarmed makes everything even more confusing. I mean, I thought he's already off the list of suspects because I thought he chose to side Dong Man and even got lose his memories because of that, but was that a bait only? Wow, every happenings in this drama really are engaging and it makes me want to figure out the suspect as well along with the protagonists. lol It's nice!

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments