Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Original Writer For Hit Drama Taxi Driver Resigned Due to Difference of Opinion With Director


Earlier today, May 17, a news about a change of scriptwriter for Taxi Driver broke out. Apparently, a source stated that the scriptwriter stepped down due to difference of opinion with the director regarding where the drama is headed. Oh Sang Ho wrote from episodes 1 to 10 and the new writer Lee Ji Hyun will write onwards for episode 11 to 16. 

The episode 11 already aired May 15 and I'm still as hooked as I was from the previous episodes so I'm not really that worried of the change of scriptwriter. However, I'm intrigued as to how the original scriptwriter sees the full drama in his script. Hmmm... that'll be forever a question now. huhu


As per Asianwiki, Taxi Driver would only have 16 episodes. It's pretty short considering how amazing this drama is. I'm hoping it'll have season 2.


Trivia: Taxi Driver is an adaptation from a webtoon entitled The Deluxe Taxi by Carlos and Lee Jae Jin.

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments