Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Go Min Si And Lee Do Hyun's Happiness Ends With A Kiss In Youth Of May Episode 6

Oh gosh! Seriously, Youth of May just won't let me be happy for more than a minute! Episode 6 just broke my heart! Since there are only 12 episodes for Youth of May, the hurt, the pain, the heartbreaking scenes are definitely coming and episode 6 is giving us a heads up of what's installed in the next episodes so we could prepare ourselves! lol 

I really was happy for them when they shared their first kiss not once but twice then suddenly Hee Tae's father resolved to abducting and maybe torturing our Myung Hee to stop their relationship. Seriously, Hee Tae's father is sick in the head when he's just a trash that leeches off to higher-ups to make himself relevant. Ugh. But I won't say that I was surprised that this misfortune would happen though, because the turmoil was shown slowly building up throughout this episode. That gut feeling of Hee Tae about something's bad gonna happen was hinting us too! Our gut feeling, it really is a proof that it's always right, it could really sense danger ahead of us. It's human's little own super powers! 

I honestly could relate to Hee Tae on being anxious when everything around me feels surreal and euphoric. That's why sometimes, I try to suppress my happy feelings to bare minimum like I'm trying to control it. It's scary and I've already proven this so... please don't make me laugh or happy too much. Just enough happiness is alright for me. lol Because in that way.. I think I could enjoy that way better and I'm thinking it could last longer than just being euphoric at once like there's no tomorrow anymore. I hope that makes sense. haha!

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments