Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Lee Je Hoon Is Unstoppable + Esom Saves The Day In Taxi Driver Episode 14


Kim Do Ki putting out his all on the line, even his own life, to seek revenge for the fall of his comrades. We aren't sure yet if Park Jin Eon is really dead yet but this became the drive of Kim Do Ki to risk it all for revenge. At this point he was a one man team in beating Baek Sung Mi's men and the criminals who escaped, he was literally like a superhuman out there! But everyone has their own limits and Do Ki has it too. Thankfully, we have prosecutor Kang Ha Na to trust to in saving him during this time. Oh gosh, I really like their tandem! This is way better tandem than Rainbow Taxi and Baek Sung Mi with regards to catching criminals and keeping them. This is way better and you can have faith in Kang Ha Na as a prosecutor to do the right job in punishing the criminals by law, Kim Do Ki proclaimed his faith in her and we can too. Ah seriously, the way Do Ki and Ha Na built trust in each other throughout this series was so beautiful! This episode manifested that and it feels like I'm already watching the finale episode! It was just so good!

I thought Baek Sung Mi was going to be the last villain to catch but I guess I have forgotten that Kim Do Ki has a story to tell as well about his past that wasn't solved yet. If I remember correctly, Kang Ha Na told Do Ki before that the murderer of his mother took suicide inside the prison, but I guess there's another culprit in that case? Our man, Kim Do Ki, deserves an episode where he beats his mother's murderer and solve the pending case but I didn't expect it to become a finale episode for next week though. Anyhow, I'm still anticipating the last two episodes especially the progression of Kang Ha Na and Kim Do Ki relationship, be it lovers or just mere friends who look out for each other's back. Oh gosh I love these two so much now!


Episode 14 was a blast! It feels like I'm watching the finale episode! It's now my favorite episode so far for the whole series! Truly splendid!

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments