Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Jang Ki Yong And Hyeri Got Closer In My Roommate Is A Gumiho Episode 2

I've never had a great laugh in such a long time watching a Kdrama. I think the last time was still with Mr. Queen. My Roommate Is A Gumiho really is hilarious and we're only at 2nd episode. I have not expected to see a scene where the female protagonist would do some stunts such as unclogging the toilet. Hahaha It was so funny but at the same time it's disgusting even though the water closet was blurred. That's still 'ew' for me. 

Also, the part where Lee Dam was avoiding the guy born in the year of the tiger really had me and the fact that Gye Sun Woo (Bae In Hyuk) was a playboy and really cocky, Lee Dam ignoring him was so satisfying too! I'm pretty sure that this guy would contribute to the progression of Lee Dam and Shin Woo Yeo's relationship, but sadly he'll fall for her too. It's like Lee Dam will become the cure to his rude and playboy attitude. 

Anyways, Shin Woo Yeo (Jang Ki Yong) and Lee Dam (Hyeri) has started to get to know their way to each other. They may be seen as having a hard time in adjusting to the set of rules that they've agreed on but the small fights are done now as they slowly get to know each other more. 

I like how Yang Hye Sun (Kang Ha Na) and Shin Woo Yeo are good  friends in here. They tease each other but they also comfort and confide to each other which is really refreshing to witness, I'm tired of foxes being at each other's throat anyways in Kdramas. Shin Woo Yeo mentioned in episode one too that he has one friend and I'm so glad that she's referring to Yang Hye Sun for that. 

With all the flashbacks, I'm guessing that Lee Dam is a reincarnation of someone special to Shin Woo Yeo. Because his friend Hye Sun mentioned that Woo Yeo knew how to take out the fox bead from Lee Dam so it means he has other motive in keeping her by his side and this reincarnation thing is what I'm guessing would be the one of his reasons. Hmmm... interesting! 

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments