Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Won Jin Ah To Win Back Rowoon In She Would Never Know Episode 15


I completely understood where Hyun Seung was coming from with how he treats Song Ah after the break up. I mean, he has the right to be angry to her for not holding onto him while they were far from each other. But I also understood why Song Ah broke up with him too. Seeing the one you love suffering because of you is also a detestable feeling that most cannot endure, and Song Ah is one of those. 


However, despite the two still having feelings for each other obviously, their situation has changed drastically already. Feelings have been hurt and Hyun Seung already has doubts if Song Ah was ever sincere with her feelings for him considering that he was tossed away so easily like that. I do understand both of their sides but my heart goes to Hyun Seung for this matter. I mean, even if Song Ah confessed directly to Hyun Seung that she still has feelings for him, it's not like she could get him again whenever she wanted. It's not as easy as that, right? So I completely support Hyun Seung's decision to make Song Ah win him back with right effort and sincerity. 


Seeing the previews for the finale episode, I can see that Song Ah is doing great winning him over though. It's really cute to see them happy again so I can't wait to watch the final episode!

Meanwhile, the other couple that I am so affected about is Yeon Seung and her husband. They still haven't divorced yet since Yeon Seung said that she'll stay by his side until he accepts himself completely. They seemed okay over the years, the husband seemed happier and free but the wife is still deeply hurt as she still loves him dearly. The husband asking for a trip was like a final get together before they finally separate ways? Oh gosh, I wish they will have a different ending other than divorce. Sigh.


Lee Jae Shin and Lee Hyo Joo's dynamics gone really great too! I mean, they could speak to each other now with a genuine smile over their faces unlike before. That's already a huge improvement of their relationship. I wish they could start over again now. Their separation was painful at first but that do good for both of them. Lee Jae Shin was able to stand with his own two feet and get back on the business again while Lee Hyo Joo became independent and stronger than she was before. The character development of these two are what I like the most in the story, tbh. Gosh, happy ending for these two too, please!


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments