Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

The Ending We All Wanted For Rowoon And Won Jin Ah In She Would Never Know Episode 16


This is it guys, the ending! We've been trough a lot with this kdrama and I honestly got attached with it. The viewership ratings of She Would Never Know in Korea may not be that well, not surpassing 2%, but I really liked this story a lot! Somehow, I could relate to the characters' story especially Yoon Song Ah and Chae Hyun Seung's. The one sided love finally getting reciprocated is one of the most fulfilling event one could experience in their lives. Chae Hyun Seung showed us that sincerity and endless efforts will all one day blossom into a beautiful outcome. The will to never give up on someone that you truly love, that may be foolish for some but chivalrous and romantic for others. Hyun Seung's love for Song Ah was real and powerful that go through against the barriers of one sided love, ending up capturing sunbae's heart. This story is really heartwarming and I feel so proud of Hyun Seung.

We have doubted Song Ah's sincerity too in the entire series, Hyun Seung's love can't be compared with anything in the first place, but she has learned her lessons and ready to make up for it so I'm rooting for her now. That's all that matters, right? Seeing how much she regretted everything and for hurting that someone who truly loves her, that really hit the soft spot in my heart. I have forgiven her.

I am so glad that it ended in a happy ending for Hyun Seung and Song Ah. We know this is fiction by story and by characters, but we cannot deny that the happenings in this drama is also close to reality. The story tackles about one sided love, sunbae-hoobae relationship, long distance relationship, friendship, identity crises and divorce after all. I bet some of you relate to this drama's concept as well, don't worry, I do feel the same too!


On the other hand, glad that Lee Jae Shin and Lee Jae Woon mended their friendship. The ending for Jae Shin and Hyo Joo was well too, although I cannot deny that I was rooting for something more to happen. I really wanted them to still end up together but I guess they are far better being separated (not in a couple relationship). I could still tell though, that Hyo Joo is still in love with him and I really wonder if she'll ever get over him in the long run.


The ending for Yeon Seung and her husband literally broke me though. We all have seen that divorce coming but it's still painful to witness it happening especially when their child end up to be suffering/affected the most. I really cried on that one, I feel so hurt for the child but we can't do anything about their divorce anymore especially when someone is already unhappy and suffocating already. Once you have discovered your real identity, you can never go back to the one you used to pretend to be at all. It's better to set those people free for the betterment of their family. Whew.


And lastly, our happy couple from start till the end. Their tandem really is the less problematic in this drama, so like I said before, they are my favorite couple among all of them. It's just refreshing to see them once in a while in each episode while suffering from the other two couples' love problems. Lee Jae Woon and Chae Ji Seung, glad to see them happy till the very end!


Ahh.. it's the end for us She Would Never Know fans, the fandom is little but it was really great experience waiting and reacting to the new episodes each week! If you'd like to go on an adventure again like this one, please do follow me on my Facebook page that is linked down bellow. Just one click away! 


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments