Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

TOP 5 Most Hated Characters In The Penthouse 2 Chosen By Koreans


When I saw the results of this survey, I instantly thought 'why not him or why not her' took the number 1 spot? But then again, with the recent turn of events in the previous episodes, I realized how right these Koreans were in choosing the most hateable character. 

I do recently hated this person too because of this week's episodes. I felt so betrayed, by saying that, I guess you already have a clue who took the number 1 spot. 


A fansite of this drama held a survey about who the fans hate the most in The Penthouse 2. With over 400 people that participated, here are the results: 

Top 5: (this does not complete the 100% since I'm only listing the top 5) 

1. Ha Eun Cheol - 40.7% votes
2. Ha Eun Byeol - 17.2% votes
3. Oh Yoon Hee - 12.8% votes
4. Cheon Seo Jin - 8.6% votes 
5. Joo Dan Tae - 7% votes 



Seeing Oh Yoon Hee above Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae is a sign that the viewers haven't forgotten yet what she did in the last season. This is completely understandable considering that she killed Min Seol Ah and betrayed the most likeable character Shim Su Ryeon. Yup, people forgive but they don't forget. That saying is applicable in Kdramas too! But truth be told, I was slightly taken aback to see Oh Yoon Hee ranking that high. 


On the other hand, the following got 0% results which only meant they are well loved by the fans of this drama: 

Shim Su Ryeon, Joo Seok Hoon, Kang Mari. 

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments