Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

The Penthouse Served The Most Frustrating Event So Far In Season 2 With Episode 5


This is so frustrating! Just when Bae Ro Na got fairly recognized with her singing abilities, that's when her life got in danger. Was she dead? I really hope she survives! Seriously, this is so unfair for Oh Yoon Hee's life in general. Why must she go through all of this? Can't the show give her peace and genuine happiness for once? But that's stupid of me to request while we're on a war, right? Reality sucks though. This show is only conveying a message that the rich people always get what they wanted and the poor, yet with real talents, will always be under the rich people's mercy. Sigh. Truth hurts, but The Penthouse 2 surely is impeccable in portraying the devils. 

Ha Eun Byeol! Seriously, someone take that child to a mental hospital! She's real sick in the head and that's very dangerous! She's already having a psychosis episode and that will only get worse day by day! Come on, she's already a murderer and who knows if next day she'll become a serial killer real quick! Damn it! Ha Eun Cheol, if you really care about your daughter then don't waste anymore time and save her! You're a doctor so you should know what's better! But then again we have Cheon Seo Jin who will stop everything. That fcking psycho needs to meet another devil and by that, I know she'll face with Joo Dan Tae in the end. Those two bastards are fcking insane.

Sorry I cursed on that one, but heck that's how I really feel and it's only 9 in the morning! LOL Why do I even watch The Penthouse 2 first thing in the morning?! God, I feel so bad for Ro Na, she looked so pitiful before she died. Fck no! She won't die! Someone please tell me she's not going to die!!!


Anyways, I need a breather! Let this sink in! Fcking 'new' character of Lee Ji Ah will appear in tonight's episode, so let's only hope that she's on the 'avengers' side and avenge for us too. Sigh.



----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments