Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

The Penthouse 2 Episode 5 Sets New High Nationwide Viewership Ratings


The Penthouse, serving the most frustrating episode so far in the 2nd season, has garnered another milestone in the nationwide viewership ratings. Episode 5 obtained a 24.4% and is considered the highest rating so far for the entire season 2. It's a slight raise from the previous episode which was flat 24% but this is already considered very high in genera. It ranked 1st among the other programs sharing the same time slot. 

If we're to look back, season 1's highest nationwide rating recorded was 28.8% and that was already the finale episode. Now with season 2, we're only about to reach half of this series and we're already close in attaining this record from season 1. With how the show keeps giving us something to look forward to and be stressed about (lol) every week that makes the viewers stay rooted so I won't be surprised if this season would surpass the previous recorded highest nationwide viewership rating from season 1. The show just keeps getting better and better. 


The Penthouse series has been one of my favorite dramas from 2020 and it's continuing its reign for me in 2021 too. Although I must say, as the viewership ratings go higher for each new episode, my stress level also follows. Lol ahh.. my heart. 

Congratulations, The Penthouse 2! I'm looking forward if Lee Ji Ah's much awaited appearance would also give the show yet another new record. 

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments