Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

The Penthouse 2 Tops Weekly Most Buzzworthy Drama List (March 8 - 14)

Okay, so this really made me excited because I saw Lee Ji Ah taking the top spot of the most buzzworthy cast member for the week of March 8 -14! It has been a while! The Queen is back on her throne as she should be. But let's all be honest, Kim So Yeon is a queen herself and so is Eugene. Those three ruling this ranking, I'll always be proud of as a viewer of The Penthouse.

So basically, with its high rating as always, The Penthouse 2 tops the weekly most buzzworthy drama list. I'm really thrilled to know if they will remain at the top until the very last week of this drama. Come to think of it, there are only 2 weeks left for this season as it's planned to only have 12 episodes! Waaa! We're soon going to welcome season 3, I am so excited because for sure, all the happenings will be huge as it'll continue to reveal the deepest secrets of all the characters. I wanna know how it'll all end but also I'm afraid that it'll all be finished already. Ah, The Penthouse, I can't imagine not watching a new episode every week!

Anyways, here are the The Top 10 Most Buzzworthy Drama for March 8 - 14 :

1. The Penthouse 2

2. Vincenzo

3. River Where The Moon Rises

4. Beyond Evil

5. Mouse

6. She Would Never Know

7. Sisyphus: The Myth

8. Revolutionary Sisters

9. L.U.C.A.: The Beginning

10. Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce)


This is basically the finale week of She Would Never Know and LUCA so I'm glad that both of them are on the list. She Would Never Know was such a great romantic drama that caters realism of office romance and complications of a sunbae-hoobae relationship. It has a nice touch to it so I recommend it to everyone! As for LUCA, I haven't seen the whole series after episode 3. Lol My plate is currently full so I had to drop one and it's LUCA. Sorry not sorry but if ever I got more time then I'll continue watching it. 


The Top 10 Most Buzzworthy Cast Members For March 8 - 14 are: 

1. Lee Ji Ah 💓 (The Penthouse 2)

2. Kim So Yeon (The Penthouse 2)

3. Uhm Ki Joon (The Penthouse 2)

4. Na In Woo 

5. Eugene (The Penthouse 2)

6. Kim Hyun Soo (The Penthouse 2)

7. Song Joong Ki

8. Yoon Jong Hoon (The Penthouse 2)

9. Choi Ye Bin (The Penthouse 2)

10. Kim Young Dae (The Penthouse 2)


Na In Woo replacing Jisoo in the drama River Where The Moon Rises and in the ranking is so satisfying! Glad the hardworking and deserving Na In Woo is getting the popularity now. Vincenzo's Song Joong Ki is unable to take back his no. 2 spot again, but that's understandable since The Penthouse 2 cast members are hard to compete with. 

Meanwhile! Waaa! Lee Ji Ah's name at the top of this ranking!! That's the ranking folks! That's how I wanted it to be... lol But of course, like I said, whoever it is from the 3 female leads of The Penthouse 2 topping this chart is also great for me. They are just huge actresses and I just love the 3 of them!


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments